Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psst, Pete, next time you are in the Super Bowl and about to win, on the New England 1-yardline, give the ball to Lynch instead of calling for a ridiculous goaline pass!! Put the bong down, you dumbazz!

Comment

• Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

Psst, Pete, next time you are in the Super Bowl and about to win, on the New England 1-yardline, give the ball to Lynch instead of calling for a ridiculous goaline pass!! Put the bong down, you dumbazz!
      But Pete's goal was to get Russell the MVP of the game. You gotta think big picture.

Comment

• Eli, the Class Act

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...uered-new-york

Comment

• Looking at the injury report for Seattle, and basically the entire offensive line is on it. So a line that was bad to begin with now has its subpar replacements injured. They're going to get creamed by San Fran unless some miracle happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post
            Looking at the injury report for Seattle, and basically the entire offensive line is on it. So a line that was bad to begin with now has its subpar replacements injured. They're going to get creamed by San Fran unless some miracle happens.
            Any word on how the Beast is doing?

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Any word on how the Beast is doing?
              He's a 33 year old running back. Everyone is psyched, but I think that's mostly nostalgia. Still, he's a better option then the Seahawk's rookie 4th string running back that was all they had left.

Comment

He's a 33 year old running back. Everyone is psyched, but I think that's mostly nostalgia. Still, he's a better option then the Seahawk's rookie 4th string running back that was all they had left.
                I bet he can still run, look at 34 year-old Adrian Peterson, from my hometown. He still has a little left in him.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

I bet he can still run, look at 34 year-old Adrian Peterson, from my hometown. He still has a little left in him.
                  Problem is, they're going up against San Fran's defense with Seattle's O-Line. Lynch likes to run through tacklers, he's going to get his chance in the backfield.

Comment

Problem is, they're going up against San Fran's defense with Seattle's O-Line. Lynch likes to run through tacklers, he's going to get his chance in the backfield.
                    That is what hurt his production his last year in Seattle, instead of hitting them 2-3 yards downfield it was 2-3 yards in the backfield. Seattle fixed many of those O-line issues as Carson showed, but as you mentioned half the line is out although Hunt has been playing well at center. If Seattle can win Sunday, I hope that the extra week off gets the o-line back.

It sounds like Griffin and Clowney are back on the defense, but that Diggs is still out. Seattle may have a chance if Clowney plays like he did in SF.

Comment

• Cheatriots lose at home to Dolphins! Ownership tries to tank, but team takes out the Cheatriots! This has movie written all over it!

Comment

• Comment

• It just means do they play Philly or Minnesota now. Win either way and it will be incredibly tough the next week.

Comment

• The Cowturds can suck our dicks!

Who cares what the Iggles do in the playoffs, they cockblocked the Turds!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

It just means do they play Philly or Minnesota now. Win either way and it will be incredibly tough the next week.
                              Philly will be comparable to a bye.

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Philly will be comparable to a bye.
                                Waaaaaa waaaaaaa waaaaaa

but but but we dem boys.

waaaaaaa waaaaaaa waaaaaaa

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X