Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

"Tiny Hands Wentz" will fumble it away against the New York Giants.
      LOL.

This aged about as well as a Cheeto tweet when Barry was President.

Ginger Jesus a 4000 yard passer without a single 1000 yard receiver.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

LOL.

Do they have any receivers that started the season on the team back? Philly is more of a MASH unit than Seattle's defense was recently with 6 starters out

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

Do they have any receivers that started the season on the team back? Philly is more of a MASH unit than Seattle's defense was recently with 6 starters out

Comment

• Lynch got stuffed on 4th and one. That brings back memories.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post
              Lynch got stuffed on 4th and one. That brings back memories.
              Looks like the beast is warming up, his last 2 runs were impressive.

Is that you with the green curly hair?

Comment

• Ouch, not the way you want to go into the playoffs for sure. I can definitely see why you are saying what you are about them and their chances. At least Nova has a good chance at a deep run in March for you to look forward to.

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Looks like the beast is warming up, his last 2 runs were impressive.

Is that you with the green curly hair?
                  And Seattle gave it to him at the 1 this time! TD Beast Mode!

Comment

And Seattle gave it to him at the 1 this time! TD Beast Mode!
                    That was a nice plunge.

It must be fun for the groundskeepers to clean up all the Skittles. I've only bought one package of those in my life. I ate one and gave the package to a coworker. He bit into one and it pulled his crown off. Sticky sugar coated sugar. Yuk.

Comment

• Great game. Seattle should have challenged the holding in the end zone (if that's even an option). The delay of game was unfortunate.

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
                        Great game. Seattle should have challenged the holding in the end zone (if that's even an option). The delay of game was unfortunate.
                        Sadly they couldn't at that point as it had to come from the booth. They got the New Orleans treatment for sure on that one as it was obvious PI on 3rd down. Should have been 1st and goal from one again. That ending reminded me a lot of Rams/Titans Super Bowl finish.

I am tired of teams firing coaches after just one season. Kitchens gone in Cleveland after one year, never given a chance to get guys for his system. If they never give a coach a chance to get his guys, they never will improve.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

LOL.

Another NFL game, another fumble by Tiny Hands Wentz: 48 fumbles in 56 career games.

Yep, much to be proud off with the Philly Teals.

Comment

Sadly they couldn't at that point as it had to come from the booth. They got the New Orleans treatment for sure on that one as it was obvious PI on 3rd down. Should have been 1st and goal from one again. That ending reminded me a lot of Rams/Titans Super Bowl finish.

I am tired of teams firing coaches after just one season. Kitchens gone in Cleveland after one year, never given a chance to get guys for his system. If they never give a coach a chance to get his guys, they never will improve.
                            If they didn't have the delay of game penalty, the Beast likely would have jumped over the line for a TD. Ifs and buts.

I agree, but Cleveland is a place for coaches and quarterbacks to be chewed up and spit out. It's been that way a long time.

I'm expecting Jerry to fire Garrett in a day or two.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

Another NFL game, another fumble by Tiny Hands Wentz: 48 fumbles in 56 career games.

Yep, much to be proud off with the Philly Teals.

Comment

• That still doesn't negate your hero's Tiny Hands Wentz continuing his fumbles. He sucks at protecting the football.

I am glad any time Jerry Jones loses out on anything! Iam not a Cowboy fan.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X