Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Your team has more penalties and Clowney is dirty.

Hopefully he gets fined.
    Wentz will have plenty of time to heal up in the offseason. Which starts rigggghhhhtttt..... now.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post

Wentz will have plenty of time to heal up in the offseason. Which starts rigggghhhhtttt..... now.
      Yeah you won. You barely beat a practice squad with a senior citizen at QB and you had to Target the one healthy player we had in order to win.

Go Pack Go!
      Last edited by IUPNation; 01-05-2020, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Yeah you won. You barely beat a practice squad and you had to Target the one healthy player we had.

Go Pack Go!
        Heh, the Seahawks injured list is just as long as the Iggles was. And really, Wentz isn't that good. Why is it the backup QBs always do better than he does when they come in?

Comment

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post

Heh, the Seahawks injured list is just as long as the Iggles was. And really, Wentz isn't that good. Why is it the backup QBs always do better than he does when they come in?
          Please...you barely had anyone injured. Wentz isn't that good? Ok...that's just you trolling me and good for you. I guess if that is what makes your tiny dick hard, then I'll let you have your moment.

Comment

Please...you barely had anyone injured. Wentz isn't that good? Ok...that's just you trolling me and good for you. I guess if that is what makes your tiny dick hard, then I'll let you have your moment.

Clowney is still dirty and Pete Carroll is a scuzzball. Any chance the team charter plane is a Boeing 737 Max?
            Michael Kendricks-out. Chirs Carson-out Rashad Penny-out. CJ Prosise-out. Dwayne Brown-out Germaine Ifedi-out. Justin Britt-out Will Dissley-out

Starting linebacker, 1st 3 running backs, starting LT, LG, and C all out along with the #1 TE. I'm not sure I'd call that barely anyone out especially on the O-line and running backs.

Also out Woods (DT) and Josh Gordon on suspensions for drugs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

Michael Kendricks-out. Chirs Carson-out Rashad Penny-out. CJ Prosise-out. Dwayne Brown-out Germaine Ifedi-out. Justin Britt-out

Starting linebacker, 1st 3 running backs, starting LT, LG, and C all out. I'm not sure I'd call that barely anyone out especially on the O-line and running backs.
              So a bunch a fragile scrubs. Ok. You still had Wilson. Clowney and Carroll had a bounty on Wentz. Instead of three field goals because Pop Pop couldn't get the Eagles over the goal line...we might have had three TD's by Ginger Jesus. But...even if we did win...we weren't going into Green Bay and winning again. So it was going to end soon enough...and we will regroup and will be back next year.

Last edited by IUPNation; 01-05-2020, 07:13 PM.

Comment

So a bunch a fragile scrubs. Ok. You still had Wilson.
                got it, a 1k rusher is a scrub. An all pro LT is also a scrub. A pro bowl Center is a scrub. Yes, Wilson was the real difference in this game as Philly really keyed on stopping the run and got burned on cover-0 looks by either Wilson's legs or his arm.

Comment

got it, a 1k rusher is a scrub. An all pro LT is also a scrub. A pro bowl Center is a scrub. Yes, Wilson was the real difference in this game as Philly really keyed on stopping the run and got burned on cover-0 looks by either Wilson's legs or his arm.
                  Yep...a bunch of nobodies that were hurt on your team. That's why Carroll had Clowney take out Wentz. It was the best shot the Seachickens had to win by getting Ginger Jesus out of the game.

Going by my social media sites for the Eagles...Clowney is the most hated person in Philly right now. Too bad nobody chucked a D Cell at him during the game. He would have deserved it.
                  Last edited by IUPNation; 01-05-2020, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Yep...a bunch of nobodies on your team. That's why Carroll had Clowney take out Wentz.

Going by my social media sites for the Eagles...Clowney is the most hated person in Philly right now. Too bad nobody chucked a D Cell at him during the game. He would have deserved it.
                    The thing is it wasn't really a dirty hit. Had Wentz slid it would have been dirty, but he didn't. As well, Clowney's shoulder hit first and not his head which made it a legal hit. A dirty hit was what was done many times in the Cleveland/Pittsuburgh game or one of the many by Suh. The other thing is Wentz was a runner at that point, not a QB and running backs and wide receivers take hits like that all the time without flags. Wilson also takes hits like that quite often without flags as do Cam Newton, Deshawn Watson, and Lamar Jackson if they don't slide and sometimes even when they do slide.

Comment

Yeah you won. You barely beat a practice squad with a senior citizen at QB and you had to Target the one healthy player we had in order to win.

Go Pack Go!

Stop whining & crying. The better team won.

Comment

The thing is it wasn't really a dirty hit. Had Wentz slid it would have been dirty, but he didn't. As well, Clowney's shoulder hit first and not his head which made it a legal hit. A dirty hit was what was done many times in the Cleveland/Pittsuburgh game or one of the many by Suh. The other thing is Wentz was a runner at that point, not a QB and running backs and wide receivers take hits like that all the time without flags. Wilson also takes hits like that quite often without flags as do Cam Newton, Deshawn Watson, and Lamar Jackson if they don't slide and sometimes even when they do slide.
                        It was a dirty hit. He was down and he hit him with the helmet first.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

Stop whining & crying. The better team won.
                          Every team in the playoffs was a better team than we were....thanks Captain Obvious.

But her emails.

Comment

It was a dirty hit. He was down and he hit him with the helmet first.
                            You should rewatch the hit. Arm first, then shoulder both on Wentz's back and then helmet. Take off those Eagles tinted glasses when you do though. It was likely the hit with the ground which hurt Wentz, head going one way, faster that way, then reversed when it hit the ground. Referee Shawn Smith told a designated pool reporter after the game that the helmet-to-helmet contact on the play was incidental.

Wilson has had those hits too, but was up had already thrown the ball in Pittsburgh. TJ Watt hit him in the head with the crown of his helmet, no flag. In college it would have likely been a targeting penalty.
                            Last edited by Wildcat Khan; 01-05-2020, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• Last edited by HOGSVRR; 01-05-2020, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• And on the 4th and 7 it wasn't McCown's fault. His running back dropped a ball which he would have been able to get a first down on. I think this is the first time all four wild card games were within 1 score and the losing team had the ball in the red zone within 2 minutes or lost it to OT. This was a great wild card weekend for NFL fans with all the close games.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X