Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post
    Yep. He should have had a DCell chucked at his head. We will be waiting for their return next season.

Are we butthurt because your team and coach are being called out for being dirty?

Comment

• I actually think the Seahawks have a decent shot against Green Bay this weekend. The Packers had an extremely soft schedule this season, and Rogers is having the worst year of his career. They've only scored more than 40 points once (Raiders) and more than 27 points two other times (Cowboys and Chiefs.) Green Bay only played three teams of any consequence during the regular season (Chiefs, Baltimore and Vikings) and Went 3-1 during those games mainly because of the Vikings laying an egg twice not because Green Bay was especially good.

Anyway, it wouldn't surprise me at all if there's an upset in Wisconsin this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post
        I actually think the Seahawks have a decent shot against Green Bay this weekend. The Packers had an extremely soft schedule this season, and Rogers is having the worst year of his career. They've only scored more than 40 points once (Raiders) and more than 27 points two other times (Cowboys and Chiefs.) Green Bay only played three teams of any consequence during the regular season (Chiefs, Baltimore and Vikings) and Went 3-1 during those games mainly because of the Vikings laying an egg twice not because Green Bay was especially good.

Anyway, it wouldn't surprise me at all if there's an upset in Wisconsin this weekend.
        Sure if Clowney lays out another dirty hit on Rodgers.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Yep. He should have had a DCell chucked at his head. We will be waiting for their return next season.

Are we butthurt because your team and coach are being called out for being dirty?

Nah, just not willing to give your overly reactionary self the last word. The Seahawks have plenty of flaws, as does Carroll, but being dirty isn't one of them.

Comment

Nah, just not willing to give your overly reactionary self the last word. The Seahawks have plenty of flaws, as does Carroll, but being dirty isn't one of them.

Comment

• Really need that eye-roll emoji. Philly fans are all bark, no bite.

Comment

Really need that eye-roll emoji. Philly fans are all bark, no bite.
                Make up your minds, we either are violent thugs or we are all bark.

But we know Seattle fans only show up when the team is good.

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post
                  The college overtime system is better than the NFL. Start at the 40, give each team a chance.
                  I like this but I put them at their own 40 since NFL kickers are "in range" at the +40

Comment

• Originally posted by ILoveItWhenYouCallMeLittlePoppa View Post

I like this but I put them at their own 40 since NFL kickers are "in range" at the +40
                    The pro OT should be each team is given one possession. If the first team scores, the other team has a chance to tie or win on the possession depending if they got a field goal or a TD. If neither team scores or they both score the same points on their allotted possession, then first team to score there after wins.

why is this so hard?

Comment

Make up your minds, we either are violent thugs or we are all bark.

But we know Seattle fans only show up when the team is good.
                      As far as I know, you jamokes only booed Santa, you didn't actually bite him.

Comment

As far as I know, you jamokes only booed Santa, you didn't actually bite him.
                        Last edited by IUPNation; 01-06-2020, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• At least they didn't move to Oakland.

It's kinda sad this is Philly's most famous sports star.

Comment

Whataboutism. You really are a Trumpanzee.
                            You did it first you Trumpanzee. You brought up a game when Clowney wasn't even a Seahawk. You also ignored the fact I think Trump has done impeachable offenses by not releasing the full report to those with clearance and not giving the records sought by subpoena. Cover up is impeachable.

Comment

• Comment

And before the game even started Eagles fans gave the Seahawks announcers the bird. Mentioned in the Seattle pre-game show.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X