Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

The pro OT should be each team is given one possession. If the first team scores, the other team has a chance to tie or win on the possession depending if they got a field goal or a TD. If neither team scores or they both score the same points on their allotted possession, then first team to score there after wins.

why is this so hard?
    I prefer the college method. Why should it become sudden death after the first possession? that just leads to the same arguments of "well we scored our first drive too" or "we stopped you the first time too so we should've gotten another shot". College style rule keeps it even. Why is this so hard?

Comment

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post

At least they didn't move to Oakland.

It's kinda sad this is Philly's most famous sports star.

Let's not get carried away.

Comment

The pro OT should be each team is given one possession. If the first team scores, the other team has a chance to tie or win on the possession depending if they got a field goal or a TD. If neither team scores or they both score the same points on their allotted possession, then first team to score there after wins.

why is this so hard?
        I'd be OK with either system - KO or start the possession at the 40. But it's dumb that a future HOF quarterback (this year) and the current MVP (last year) lost playoff games without touching the ball in OT.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

I'd be OK with either system - KO or start the possession at the 40. But it's dumb that a future HOF quarterback (this year) and the current MVP (last year) lost playoff games without touching the ball in OT.
          It was revenge for Minnesota for the same thing happening to Favre during bounty gate season.

Comment

• Did anyone think Rudolph pushed off for the game-winnin' catch for the Vikes in OT? Obvious hand-fightin' by both, but the final push put Rudolph in perfect position for the catch. Saints, imo, are snake-bit. No calls two years in a row.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post
              I actually think the Seahawks have a decent shot against Green Bay this weekend. The Packers had an extremely soft schedule this season, and Rogers is having the worst year of his career. They've only scored more than 40 points once (Raiders) and more than 27 points two other times (Cowboys and Chiefs.) Green Bay only played three teams of any consequence during the regular season (Chiefs, Baltimore and Vikings) and Went 3-1 during those games mainly because of the Vikings laying an egg twice not because Green Bay was especially good.

Anyway, it wouldn't surprise me at all if there's an upset in Wisconsin this weekend.
              Maybe if the Beast gets over 100 yards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

You did it first you Trumpanzee. You brought up a game when Clowney wasn't even a Seahawk. You also ignored the fact I think Trump has done impeachable offenses by not releasing the full report to those with clearance and not giving the records sought by subpoena. Cover up is impeachable.
                You guys are funny with your TDS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post
                  Did anyone think Rudolph pushed off for the game-winnin' catch for the Vikes in OT? Obvious hand-fightin' by both, but the final push put Rudolph in perfect position for the catch. Saints, imo, are snake-bit. No calls two years in a row.
                  If they'd have called it live, I wouldn't have complained too much, though it would have been a little soft imo. There was no way it was egregious enough to call it via replay though.

Comment

You did it first you Trumpanzee. You brought up a game when Clowney wasn't even a Seahawk. You also ignored the fact I think Trump has done impeachable offenses by not releasing the full report to those with clearance and not giving the records sought by subpoena. Cover up is impeachable.
                    The game was literally a year ago. Clowney is a piece of ****. No wonder Carroll signed him, he loves dirty players.

If he gets hurt, I will celebrate.

Comment

And before the game even started Eagles fans gave the Seahawks announcers the bird. Mentioned in the Seattle pre-game show.
                      Hopefully the Seattle fans got beat up outside. They would have deserved it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ILoveItWhenYouCallMeLittlePoppa View Post

I prefer the college method. Why should it become sudden death after the first possession? that just leads to the same arguments of "well we scored our first drive too" or "we stopped you the first time too so we should've gotten another shot". College style rule keeps it even. Why is this so hard?

Comment

Let's not get carried away.

Well played.

Seattle fans are pretty stupid too.

Comment

If they'd have called it live, I wouldn't have complained too much, though it would have been a little soft imo. There was no way it was egregious enough to call it via replay though.
                            Watch closer. :-) Once again, Rog doesn't know what is or isn't pass interference and he's passed it on to his officials. F***, I don't know! Goodell is s**t!

Comment

• Comment

Well played.

Seattle fans are pretty stupid too.
                                Aint got nothing on Iggles fans.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X