Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

Yep. They racked up twice as many delays of game 6-3, and 40 percent more false starts, 21-15. On the other hand, the thug Eagles were whistled for FOUR times as many offsides, 8-2. The ONLY reason for a defender to leave early is to get as many cheap shots in as he can. Pederson is clearly the dirtiest coach in the league.

Comment

• If anyone needs to sit down around here, it sure aint Griffan...

Comment

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post

If anyone needs to sit down around here, it sure aint Griffan...

Comment

• Yep, the NFL polices that kind of thing. Weird that they haven't fined him for Sunday's hit, huh? I wonder why that is.

I usually type while sitting.

Comment

• Yes, we are all very well about your, and by extension all Philly sports fans, ability to whine non-stop for months about imaginary slights. Also, Wilson can't be a Christian, because Russell Wilson is a robot. Everyone knows this.

Comment

Yes, we are all very well about your, and by extension all Philly sports fans, ability to whine non-stop for months about imaginary slights. Also, Wilson can't be a Christian, because Russell Wilson is a robot. Everyone knows this.
              I'll leave it to you. We Seattle fans don't keep going on this hit like Philly fans would. https://www.thenewstribune.com/sport...235233847.html

If we did, I'm sure Nation would just say we were winey and to get over it. We just go at bad coaching decisions such as not running the ball from the one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

I'll leave it to you. We Seattle fans don't keep going on this hit like Philly fans would. https://www.thenewstribune.com/sport...235233847.html

If we did, I'm sure Nation would just say we were winey and to get over it. We just go at bad coaching decisions such as not running the ball from the one.
                It's kinda fun annoying Nation about it. Seattle hasn't won a game in Green Bay in 20 years, so it'll probably get ugly Sunday, so might as well have some fun now!

Comment

It's kinda fun annoying Nation about it. Seattle hasn't won a game in Green Bay in 20 years, so it'll probably get ugly Sunday, so might as well have some fun now!
                  "We want the ball and we're going to win"

Comment

• Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

Yep, the NFL polices that kind of thing. Weird that they haven't fined him for Sunday's hit, huh? I wonder why that is.

I usually type while sitting.

Comment

Did it cost you a playoff win?

Comment

Seachicken blood makes the tundra grow!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Cost a Super Bowl is what it did. Speaking of, The Iggles should never have let Big Dick Nick leave. Wentz has been injured every year he's played.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

No, just a challenge and one of the few PI ones a coach actually won this year. The league really needs to look at that, as clear PI's weren't overturned to become PI.

Are you going to say Clowney grabbing the leg of the invalid QB on 4th down was a dirty play too? How dare he stop Philly from having a chance at a game tieing score.

Comment

Cost a Super Bowl is what it did. Speaking of, The Iggles should never have let Big Dick Nick leave. Wentz has been injured every year he's played.
                              Hmmm Big Dick Nick got hurt then got benched in Jax.

But we will take him back. He only plays well in Philly.

Comment

No, just a challenge and one of the few PI ones a coach actually won this year. The league really needs to look at that, as clear PI's weren't overturned to become PI.

Are you going to say Clowney grabbing the leg of the invalid QB on 4th down was a dirty play too? How dare he stop Philly from having a chance at a game tieing score.
                                Clownass might be getting his fourth fine for hits on a QB just in the past two seasons.

Seems like a pattern to me.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X