Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post
    What? Where's today lamenting? No whining?

No hysteria today about the poor, poor, pitiful, sad, depressing, devastating Philly Teals' loss to the big bullies Seahawks?

I hear Hillary just beat another investigation.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post
      The Iggles fired their Offensive Coordinator and their WR coach. The WR coach makes total sense because you can't get a worse group of receivers, but Clowney must have snuck in and cheap-shotted the OC.
      Everyone wanted the OC gone last year.

Clownass is still a thug.

Comment

Tiny Hands QB was way too busy bumbling & fumbling the football to even attempt to pass to the Teal receivers, all through his NFL carreer. Solution = fire the coaches.

It would've been better if Philly had Wentz undergo enhancement transplant extensions to his hands & fingers.
        But her emails.

Houston Super Bowl Wins = 0

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Everyone wanted the OC gone last year.

Clownass is still a thug.
          I read something interesting today. Carson Wentz has been in 3 playoff games. He hasn't made it out of the first quarter in any of those 3 games.

Also, this will be the first year since 2002 that the AFC Championship game hasn't had Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, or Ben Roethlisberger in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post

I read something interesting today. Carson Wentz has been in 3 playoff games. He hasn't made it out of the first quarter in any of those 3 games.

Also, this will be the first year since 2002 that the AFC Championship game hasn't had Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, or Ben Roethlisberger in it.
            Uhhh this was his first playoff game. Big Dick Nick played in all of the others as starter.

Comment

Uhhh this was his first playoff game. Big Dick Nick played in all of the others as starter.
              Well, he maybe was on the sideline injured to start the game? That would mean he didn't make it out of the first quarter, but I agree if the article said that it would be misleading as those 3 playoff games he was injured for in the Super Bowl run,

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

Well, he maybe was on the sideline injured to start the game? That would mean he didn't make it out of the first quarter, but I agree if the article said that it would be misleading as those 3 playoff games he was injured for in the Super Bowl run,
                He was out last year too. The article is misleading.

FYI McNown played the whole second half with a torn hamstring.

Comment

And played better in one half than Wentz played all season long.

Comment

And played better in one half than Wentz played all season long.
                    Your trolling sucks much like Houston foosball since 1963.

Is Houston flooded again? Those ****ty zoning laws you know.
                    Last edited by IUPNation; 01-10-2020, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Cade McNown wishes he was playing football.
                      2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

Cade McNown wishes he was playing football.
                        McCown, McNown ...it was a Mic with a gimp! LOL!

Comment

I heard that today on Seattle talk radio as I was going for a drive in the desert that got cut short due to ice and snow (I took next exit after I found it and am safe, but there was a rollover with a 2 car accident). That really shows how tough he is and also explains how he looked gimpy in the 2nd half.

Comment

McCown, McNown ...it was a Mic with a gimp! LOL!
                            Exactly, Jake and not Cade too. He may be right though about Cade wishing he could still play though.

Comment

Clownass might be getting his fourth fine for hits on a QB just in the past two seasons.

Seems like a pattern to me.
                              ESPN reporting no fine coming from the NFL. The fines you mention also are when he was in Houston, not Seattle. I also believe they review every helmet to helmet contact play, so I'm not surprised it would be reviewed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

ESPN reporting no fine coming from the NFL. The fines you mention also are when he was in Houston, not Seattle. I also believe they review every helmet to helmet contact play, so I'm not surprised it would be reviewed.
                                Hopefully he has a Theismann like injury in Green Bay. I hope for your sake the Seachicken charter doesn't take the long way to Wisconsin through Iranian air space...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X