Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It took Houston three minutes to score. I was almost as close to the receiver as the Chiefs were on that play. 7-0 and a long ways to go.

Comment

• I'm not sure why anyone accepts the HC position there. You have one year to try and turn things around and when you don't they fire you. Doesn't seem like anyone has any hope of success in Cleveland, so I think I'd rather stay an OC/DC with a healthier program.

Same with Dallas. You get hired as HC, then aren't allowed to make any decisions and if those decisions (you didn't make) don't pan out then you get fired. Someone would have to be pretty desperate for work to take that job.
      Last edited by Tundra_Man; 01-12-2020, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• It took Houston another two minutes to block a punt for a TD. 14-0 with ten minutes to go. Lots of time left to play.

Comment

• Houston scores again after a muffed punt. This time it took 8 1/2 minutes. 21-0 and we still have a long ways to go.

Comment

• This is the 298th Texans game. 21 points today is the most that they have ever scored in the first quarter.

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post

I can't figure out why NFL teams only give a head coach one year. If you are going to fire a coach after one year, the GM should go too- for hiring him!
              Cleveland is a place coaches and quarterbacks go to ruin their careers.

Comment

• Texans kick a field goal four minutes into the 2nd quarter on 4th and 1. Up 24-0.

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post
                  This is the 298th Texans game. 21 points today is the most that they have ever scored in the first quarter.
                  21 points is also the most Mahomes has ever been behind during his entire career.

Well, now 24 points.

Comment

• Chiefs, set up by a huge KO return, score on a TD pass and make the score 24-7

Comment

• 4th and 1 and you kick the field goal when you are up 21-0. But then you have 4th and several yards on your own side on the field and you fake punt but don't make it. KC ball on the Houston 33. Interference call puts the ball on the five. KC throws a TD pass- score now 24-14.

Comment

• I thought it was a bad call too.

Comment

• 1st and goal from the 5 is where the Chiefs really miss Kareem Hunt.

Comment

• Dang, this is a crazy entertaining game when you really don't care who wins.

Comment

• I went to get the clothes out of the dryer to find out that the Chiefs have taken the lead. Crazy game.

Comment

• KC scores again to go up by 10. Dumb taunting penalty by KC after the score. Don't give your opponent any life. Up 34-24.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X