Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

They did make some good ones, but I don't think they need the money any more.

I'm surprised Elway didn't try to sign him. I think he's better than Flacco at this point.
    So is Drew Lock.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post

So is Drew Lock.
      Yes, he was more effective than Flacco. So you think Drew is a lock to be the starter?

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Yes, he was more effective than Flacco. So you think Drew is a lock to be the starter?
        Don't know, but ya gotta give a 2nd Round pick more opportunities. They threw Elway in to the fire.

Comment

• Man Antonio Brown is an absolute NUTCASE!! His life is falling apart!!

Comment

• Steve Hutchinson of the Vikings and Seahawks has been elected to the Hall of Fame.

Comment

• Good first half. SF blew it by not managing the clock better on their last drive before halftime.

Comment

• Hips don't lie. And halftimes are too long.

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post
                  Hips don't lie. And halftimes are too long.

Time to just forget FOOTBALL and just do VEGAS NIGHT IN AMERICA !!

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Time to just forget FOOTBALL and just do VEGAS NIGHT IN AMERICA !!
                    From pole dancing to a youth choir. The little kid who delivered the game ball wasn't old enough to watch that show.

Comment

• The monkey is off Andy Reid's back! Congratulations to the Chiefs!

Comment

• Suck it, 49ers. Sherman had a 10 point lead in the super bowl and blew it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post
                          Hips don't lie. And halftimes are too long.

Watching this great game was fun. I kept throwing dollars bills at the TV at halftime.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post
                            Suck it, 49ers. Sherman had a 10 point lead in the super bowl and blew it again.
                            I enjoyed watching anything California lose!

Comment

• Great fourth quarter by the Chefs. Mahomes hadn't had a great game up to then with the two INTs but came through when he had to.

Hard to believe that fifty years ago I was despondent when the Chefs won easily. Where did that time go?

Comment

• Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

I enjoyed watching anything California lose!
                                How rude! You know Nancy and Maxine are probably very sad right now.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X