Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by laker View Post
    Great fourth quarter by the Chefs. Mahomes hadn't had a great game up to then with the two INTs but came through when he had to.

Hard to believe that fifty years ago I was despondent when the Chefs won easily. Where did that time go?

Comment

• My favorite MVP- Chuck Howley, Dallas LB, only player from the losing team to win the award in Super Bowl V.

Comment

My favorite MVP- Chuck Howley, Dallas LB, only player from the losing team to win the award in Super Bowl V.
        He was a great player, so was Bob Lilly.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

He was a great player, so was Bob Lilly.
          Back when I liked the Cowboys. That ended in 1975.

Comment

Great fourth quarter by the Chefs. Mahomes hadn't had a great game up to then with the two INTs but came through when he had to.

Hard to believe that fifty years ago I was despondent when the Chefs won easily. Where did that time go?
            It was like stealing.

Comment

• We were saying the same thing, but really couldn't name a single player who stood out as MVP. It was really a team effort. I suppose Mahomes was the default when there wasn't any other single player that jumped out.

Definitely not Mahomes' best game, but he came through when they needed him to.

Comment

Hips don't lie. And halftimes are too long.

Can you imagine what the halftime show will be when the SB is in Las Vegas?

Comment

• Comment

• Although I grew up in So. Cal, I am glad Chiefs and Andy got their Championship! He's been a head NFL coach for 21 years.
                    He is a great guy and coach. Enjoy it Andy.
                    <>

Comment

• Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post

We were saying the same thing, but really couldn't name a single player who stood out as MVP. It was really a team effort. I suppose Mahomes was the default when there wasn't any other single player that jumped out.

Definitely not Mahomes' best game, but he came through when they needed him to.
                      Probably Mahomes' worst game, in a lot of ways. Not only his second lowest quarterback rating and first multi-interception game of the year, but more inaccurate than I have ever seen.

I thought maybe Damien Williams would be MVP - 100 rushing yards and two TDs used to mean something.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

Probably Mahomes' worst game, in a lot of ways. Not only his second lowest quarterback rating and first multi-interception game of the year, but more inaccurate than I have ever seen.

I thought maybe Damien Williams would be MVP - 100 rushing yards and two TDs used to mean something.
                        I really like Mahomes, but he was off his usual game. So was Garrapolo. They are both young and will learn from the experience. I think both have very bright futures.

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

I really like Mahomes, but he was off his usual game. So was Garrapolo. They are both young and will learn from the experience. I think both have very bright futures.
                          That says there were two good defenses on the field.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

That says there were two good defenses on the field.
                              Big Mike Pennell, formerly of CSU Pueblo, had a pretty fair game on KC D.
                              Sprinkles are for winners!

Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X