Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

Surprised they're isn't an iceberg in the pic.
    <>

Comment

• Russel Wilson just got a big name target to throw to yesterday. Greg Olson is going from Carolina to Seattle after he finishes announcing XFL games.

Comment

• #Vikings trading Stefon Diggs and a 7th to Buffalo for a 1st, 5th and 6th rounder in 2020 and a 2021 4th-round pick,

Comment

• Comment

• Jets might be up there too, signed George Fant to a 3-year 30 million deal to be a starting tackle. I know you know this name and of course Fant's value.

Comment

• I don't think he is the GM, but I may be wrong. I know they fired the last guy last year but didn't replace him.

I think both of these fiascos came down to money, but yes, they are both great players. They would probably trade JJ except Houston would riot if they did. JJ is a good guy who is very generous to the community.

At least we get an overpaid often injured back in return!

It doesn't seem to matter who the coach is for the Texans, they are always a disappointment. I rarely watch them.

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

I don't think he is the GM, but I may be wrong. I know they fired the last guy last year but didn't replace him.

I think both of these fiascos came down to money, but yes, they are both great players. They would probably trade JJ except Houston would riot if they did. JJ is a good guy who is very generous to the community.

At least we get an overpaid often injured back in return!

It doesn't seem to matter who the coach is for the Texans, they are always a disappointment. I rarely watch them.
                I was talking with people from Texas online today and they feel JJ should have won the man of the year after he created that fund and donated millions to help Houston after the hurricane. Instead, CK earned it that year.

I'm just glad we're getting real NFL news still even if these deals all have to be done remotely. I wonder how they will do physicals though or if done locally with doctors and results sent to the teams. NFL draft right around the corner too and it will still be televised! Won't hear the Jets fans yelling and then booing their pick, but we should get still Mel Kiper and crew talking about every pick as they happen.

Comment

• Brady is leaving New England. Will someone sign him?

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post
                    Brady is leaving New England. Will someone sign him?
                    Marcus Mariotta is no longer with Tennessee. I know Nashville was a huge point of speculation for Brady. Not saying that's where he's going, but for the fun of it that's what I'll bet on.

Comment

• Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

Marcus Mariotta is no longer with Tennessee. I know Nashville was a huge point of speculation for Brady. Not saying that's where he's going, but for the fun of it that's what I'll bet on.

Comment

• I missed that part of it.

I'll say Chargers.

Comment

• Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

I missed that part of it.

I'll say Chargers.
                          Chargers and maybe Tampa Bay. They are looking more attractive lately.

Comment

• Mariotta to Raiders, I think. Saw somethin' alludin' to it earlier.

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post
                              Brady is leaving New England. Will someone sign him?

Late in life QBs going to a new team has been tried before. Namath to the Rams. Yawn. Unitas to the Chargers. Yawn. Montana to the Chiefs - he did lead them to the playoffs and a win over the Oilers, so half yawn.

Brady is in decent shape, but he's hardly in his prime. I'm not sure Carr is the problem with the Raiders (his brother WAS the problem with the Texans). Brady and Chucky would have plenty of heated arguments if that's where he ends up.

Here's Brady and Bill O'Brien having a conversation. Sorry, but the NFL makes you watch it on youtube, just click the link.

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Late in life QBs going to a new team has been tried before. Namath to the Rams. Yawn. Unitas to the Chargers. Yawn. Montana to the Chiefs - he did lead them to the playoffs and a win over the Oilers, so half yawn.

Brady is in decent shape, but he's hardly in his prime. I'm not sure Carr is the problem with the Raiders (his brother WAS the problem with the Texans). Brady and Chucky would have plenty of heated arguments if that's where he ends up.

Here's Brady and Bill O'Brien having a conversation. Sorry, but the NFL makes you watch it on youtube, just click the link.

Manning to the Broncos might be the more relevant comparison, but Brady is probably more past his expiration date than Manning was.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X