Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WT_TKW
    replied
    I think the 49ers will win, but I would like to see Andy Reid win the big one. I like both teams, so I am looking forward to a good game.

Leave a comment:

• WT_TKW
    replied
    Originally posted by IronOre View Post

Can't root for the 49ers, because their fans are some kind of awful. So I guess that leaves the Chefs.
    If only Kaep had triumphantly returned to San Francisco. Then you would be playing his song on your tambourine.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Clean Liver
    replied
    Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post

I'm going with the team wearing red !!
    Gold? Black? All of the above?

Leave a comment:

• Wide_Right
    replied
    Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post

Don't be so wishy-washy Scott Norwood. Pick a team, sit back and enjoy my 7-layer dip, ice cold Negra and a couple shots of Hornitos. :smile-big:
    I'm going with the team wearing red !!

Leave a comment:

• IowaBearcat
    replied
    Originally posted by Brandon View Post

The 51-31 score because of a lot of short fields.
    Sure, but Houston also out-gained the Chiefs in that game.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post
    Chiefs defense has looked good lately, but they've also only played one good offense and they got 31 (ish) in Houston.
    The 51-31 score because of a lot of short fields.

Leave a comment:

• IowaBearcat
    replied
    Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

I do think it has the potential to be a very good game.

The Chiefs offensive numbers have been skewed by injuries--notably Mahomes for most of three games--and by the fact that the defense is better than last year, so they've not had to score as much. Despite scoring a touchdown less on average than last year, their average margin of victory in the regular season was almost unchanged (9.0 last year, 8.8 this year). The Niners may be the toughest defense the Chiefs have faced, so it will be a good matchup.

The Chiefs D has shown some susceptibility to the run, so the Niners certainly provide a challenge. OTOH, nobody expected them to hold Henry to 70 yards Sunday.
    I thought the Titans offensive play calling was incredibly uninspiring against the Chiefs. Henry was decent in the 1st half but the Chiefs whole game plan was to stuff the box and Tennessee clearly couldn't rely on Tannehill to win the game. Chiefs defense has looked good lately, but they've also only played one good offense and they got 31 (ish) in Houston.

Niners gave up a lot of points to the Saints and didn't get a sack. I don't think they'll win if that happens again. Niners can score, but they got lucky that game too.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post

Scott Norwood.
    ha ha ha ha

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by laker View Post
    If I knew how to add a poll, I'd put one up asking "Who do you want to win the Super Bowl this year?"

Leave a comment:

• Clean Liver
    replied
    :laugh:

Leave a comment:

• Clean Liver
    replied
    Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
    I really like both teams. Just hope for a close game w/o injuiries.
    Don't be so wishy-washy Scott Norwood. Pick a team, sit back and enjoy my 7-layer dip, ice cold Negra and a couple shots of Hornitos. :smile-big:

Leave a comment:

• Wide_Right
    replied
    I really like both teams. Just hope for a close game w/o injuiries.

Leave a comment:

• Clean Liver
    replied
    If I knew how to add a poll, I'd put one up asking "Who do you want to win the Super Bowl this year?"
    KC.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied
    Can't root for the 49ers, because their fans are some kind of awful. So I guess that leaves the Chefs.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X