Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laker
    replied
    Houston scores again after a muffed punt. This time it took 8 1/2 minutes. 21-0 and we still have a long ways to go.

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    It took Houston another two minutes to block a punt for a TD. 14-0 with ten minutes to go. Lots of time left to play.

Leave a comment:

• Tundra_Man
    replied
    I'm not sure why anyone accepts the HC position there. You have one year to try and turn things around and when you don't they fire you. Doesn't seem like anyone has any hope of success in Cleveland, so I think I'd rather stay an OC/DC with a healthier program.

Same with Dallas. You get hired as HC, then aren't allowed to make any decisions and if those decisions (you didn't make) don't pan out then you get fired. Someone would have to be pretty desperate for work to take that job.
    Last edited by Tundra_Man; 01-12-2020, 02:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    It took Houston three minutes to score. I was almost as close to the receiver as the Chiefs were on that play. 7-0 and a long ways to go.

Leave a comment:

• Clean Liver
    replied
    Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Great advice! It works for me.
    Permanently BANNED would work better. IGNORE is fine but you still see his BS whenever someone replies. C'mon, we're not blind. Knowin' he wasn't on here AT ALL would make the MB a lot more pleasant, entertainin' and fun for all. Guess now I'll just hafta await a poultry waste reply from the pea shooter cuz, well, I'm not blind. Go Pack. Go Chiefs. Oops, just opened myself up for more &^%$@! from the Mrs.

Leave a comment:

• Tundra_Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Khan. Your biggest weakness on the board is trying to find points of agreement with Nation.

He's not looking for agreement or compromise. He just wants to fight. He just wants to muddy things up. He's talked about how he's a fighter and enjoys the fight. He's a twitter argument while you're trying to be (like I do) a coffee shop conversation.

If people don't want to fight, they should simply put him on ignore and then don't respond when they see his posts quoted by others and then they won't be disappointed.
    This.

Occasionally Michael will show up, but it's far less often than I like to see.

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

I pity the fool.
    I can't figure out why NFL teams only give a head coach one year. If you are going to fire a coach after one year, the GM should go too- for hiring him!

Leave a comment:

• GrifFan
    replied
    Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
    Disappointed at how the Ravens performed. So many mistakes. They were 8-for-8 on 4th down attempts this year and then 0-3 in this game (or 0-2? Either way). Couldn't get TD's in the red zone when they were one of the best red zone TD scoring teams in the league.

If the Chiefs don't win on Sunday, we're going to be in for one hell of a boring Super Bowl, I fear. Haha. I was really hoping the Ravens would be in it because even though they lost, they were still awfully fun to watch on offense.
    They were 0-4 on fourth down, but I think two of those were in the last few minutes when they didn't have a choice. I agree, that and having to settle for FGs were the difference.

Leave a comment:

• WT_TKW
    replied
    Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Khan. Your biggest weakness on the board is trying to find points of agreement with Nation.

He's not looking for agreement or compromise. He just wants to fight. He just wants to muddy things up. He's talked about how he's a fighter and enjoys the fight. He's a twitter argument while you're trying to be (like I do) a coffee shop conversation.

If people don't want to fight, they should simply put him on ignore and then don't respond when they see his posts quoted by others and then they won't be disappointed.
    Great advice! It works for me.

Leave a comment:

• WT_TKW
    replied
    I pity the fool.

Leave a comment:

• WT_TKW
    replied
    Originally posted by laker View Post
    Derrick Henry is like a runaway train against the Ravens. 28-6 as the fourth quarter begins.
    I enjoyed that game. It occurred to me the former Oilers beat the former Browns.

Tannehill probably thinks he's dreaming.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

You are the most evil, vindictive person on this board. You sound so much like a Trumpanzee it is crazy that you have TDS.

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied

Leave a comment:

• HOGSVRR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Right now the road to the Super Boel is now wide open for Fat Bastard and the Chiefs. Will he blow it?

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X