• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IronOre
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Everyone wanted the OC gone last year.

Clownass is still a thug.
    I read something interesting today. Carson Wentz has been in 3 playoff games. He hasn't made it out of the first quarter in any of those 3 games.

Also, this will be the first year since 2002 that the AFC Championship game hasn't had Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, or Ben Roethlisberger in it.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

Tiny Hands QB was way too busy bumbling & fumbling the football to even attempt to pass to the Teal receivers, all through his NFL carreer. Solution = fire the coaches.

It would've been better if Philly had Wentz undergo enhancement transplant extensions to his hands & fingers.
    But her emails.

Houston Super Bowl Wins = 0

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IronOre View Post
    The Iggles fired their Offensive Coordinator and their WR coach. The WR coach makes total sense because you can't get a worse group of receivers, but Clowney must have snuck in and cheap-shotted the OC.
    Everyone wanted the OC gone last year.

Clownass is still a thug.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post
    What? Where's today lamenting? No whining?

No hysteria today about the poor, poor, pitiful, sad, depressing, devastating Philly Teals' loss to the big bullies Seahawks?

I hear Hillary just beat another investigation.

Leave a comment:

• GrifFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by laker View Post
    So Santa Clara is 45 miles from downtown San Francisco? I didn't know it was that far.
    urban sprawl of the West. Salt Lake City metro area is 100 miles on I-15.

Leave a comment:

• HOGSVRR
    replied
    Originally posted by IronOre View Post
    The Iggles fired their Offensive Coordinator and their WR coach. The WR coach makes total sense because you can't get a worse group of receivers, but Clowney must have snuck in and cheap-shotted the OC.
    Tiny Hands QB was way too busy bumbling & fumbling the football to even attempt to pass to the Teal receivers, all through his NFL carreer. Solution = fire the coaches.

It would've been better if Philly had Wentz undergo enhancement transplant extensions to his hands & fingers.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied

Leave a comment:

• HOGSVRR
    replied
    What? Where's today lamenting? No whining?

No hysteria today about the poor, poor, pitiful, sad, depressing, devastating Philly Teals' loss to the big bullies Seahawks?

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    So Santa Clara is 45 miles from downtown San Francisco? I didn't know it was that far.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

"the invalid QB"? Thanks for the laugh!

Leave a comment:

• WT_TKW
    replied
    Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

No, just a challenge and one of the few PI ones a coach actually won this year. The league really needs to look at that, as clear PI's weren't overturned to become PI.

Are you going to say Clowney grabbing the leg of the invalid QB on 4th down was a dirty play too? How dare he stop Philly from having a chance at a game tieing score.
    "the invalid QB"? Thanks for the laugh!

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

The Super Bowl loss was on Pete Carroll for the pass when he should have run.
    Something we agree on! That loss still hurts especially after the amazing catch Kerse had on the drive.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post

EVERYTHING!
    Then you cry like a vag when I turn up my act in return. You really do believe you should control me.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

I was, the hit in September was an example that we never brought it up even back in September. Somehow his brain can't figure things like that out.

I was happy just to get out of Pittsburgh with a win the way Seattle was playing then. Especially as a 10:00 am game. Getting Diggs on the back end sure helped Seattle as they are 5-1 with him playing. What a steal that trade was, Diggs and a 7th rounder for a 5th rounder.
    The Super Bowl loss was on Pete Carroll for the pass when he should have run.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X