X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tundra_Man
    replied
    Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

If the defender ever tried to locate the ball, I think flag gets thrown. But he never did.
    This was my thought as well. Lots of contact with them both. Had the defender looked like he was going for the ball then it would have been called as OPI. But the defender's head never turns around so they probably reasoned that the two fouls cancelled each other out and let the call stand as-is.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    I don't know about that. They still drew in the early 90's well even when they were terrible. When the team was about to move, they had Paul Allen step up to save the team. How many other fab bases have that. Quit your wining, your Eagles lost to Miami,... MIAMI! They bounced back yes, but they lost in the playoffs and in the regular season to Seattle.

Leave a comment:

• IowaBearcat
    replied
    Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post
    Did anyone think Rudolph pushed off for the game-winnin' catch for the Vikes in OT? Obvious hand-fightin' by both, but the final push put Rudolph in perfect position for the catch. Saints, imo, are snake-bit. No calls two years in a row.
    If the defender ever tried to locate the ball, I think flag gets thrown. But he never did.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IronOre View Post

Aint got nothing on Iggles fans.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Well played.

Seattle fans are pretty stupid too.
    Aint got nothing on Iggles fans.

Leave a comment:

• ILoveItWhenYouCallMeLittlePoppa
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Clean Liver
    replied
    Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

If they'd have called it live, I wouldn't have complained too much, though it would have been a little soft imo. There was no way it was egregious enough to call it via replay though.
    Watch closer. :-) Once again, Rog doesn't know what is or isn't pass interference and he's passed it on to his officials. F***, I don't know! Goodell is s**t!

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

Let's not get carried away.

Well played.

Seattle fans are pretty stupid too.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by ILoveItWhenYouCallMeLittlePoppa View Post

I prefer the college method. Why should it become sudden death after the first possession? that just leads to the same arguments of "well we scored our first drive too" or "we stopped you the first time too so we should've gotten another shot". College style rule keeps it even. Why is this so hard?

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

And before the game even started Eagles fans gave the Seahawks announcers the bird. Mentioned in the Seattle pre-game show.
    Hopefully the Seattle fans got beat up outside. They would have deserved it.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

You did it first you Trumpanzee. You brought up a game when Clowney wasn't even a Seahawk. You also ignored the fact I think Trump has done impeachable offenses by not releasing the full report to those with clearance and not giving the records sought by subpoena. Cover up is impeachable.
    The game was literally a year ago. Clowney is a piece of ****. No wonder Carroll signed him, he loves dirty players.

If he gets hurt, I will celebrate.

Leave a comment:

• GrifFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post
    Did anyone think Rudolph pushed off for the game-winnin' catch for the Vikes in OT? Obvious hand-fightin' by both, but the final push put Rudolph in perfect position for the catch. Saints, imo, are snake-bit. No calls two years in a row.
    If they'd have called it live, I wouldn't have complained too much, though it would have been a little soft imo. There was no way it was egregious enough to call it via replay though.

Leave a comment:

• WT_TKW
    replied

You did it first you Trumpanzee. You brought up a game when Clowney wasn't even a Seahawk. You also ignored the fact I think Trump has done impeachable offenses by not releasing the full report to those with clearance and not giving the records sought by subpoena. Cover up is impeachable.
    You guys are funny with your TDS.

Leave a comment:

• WT_TKW
    replied
    Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post
    I actually think the Seahawks have a decent shot against Green Bay this weekend. The Packers had an extremely soft schedule this season, and Rogers is having the worst year of his career. They've only scored more than 40 points once (Raiders) and more than 27 points two other times (Cowboys and Chiefs.) Green Bay only played three teams of any consequence during the regular season (Chiefs, Baltimore and Vikings) and Went 3-1 during those games mainly because of the Vikings laying an egg twice not because Green Bay was especially good.

Anyway, it wouldn't surprise me at all if there's an upset in Wisconsin this weekend.
    Maybe if the Beast gets over 100 yards.

Leave a comment:

• Clean Liver
    replied

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X