X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

I'd be OK with either system - KO or start the possession at the 40. But it's dumb that a future HOF quarterback (this year) and the current MVP (last year) lost playoff games without touching the ball in OT.
    It was revenge for Minnesota for the same thing happening to Favre during bounty gate season.

Leave a comment:

• GrifFan
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

The pro OT should be each team is given one possession. If the first team scores, the other team has a chance to tie or win on the possession depending if they got a field goal or a TD. If neither team scores or they both score the same points on their allotted possession, then first team to score there after wins.

why is this so hard?
    I'd be OK with either system - KO or start the possession at the 40. But it's dumb that a future HOF quarterback (this year) and the current MVP (last year) lost playoff games without touching the ball in OT.

Leave a comment:

• GrifFan
    replied
    Originally posted by IronOre View Post

At least they didn't move to Oakland.

It's kinda sad this is Philly's most famous sports star.

Let's not get carried away.

Leave a comment:

• ILoveItWhenYouCallMeLittlePoppa
    replied

The pro OT should be each team is given one possession. If the first team scores, the other team has a chance to tie or win on the possession depending if they got a field goal or a TD. If neither team scores or they both score the same points on their allotted possession, then first team to score there after wins.

why is this so hard?
    I prefer the college method. Why should it become sudden death after the first possession? that just leads to the same arguments of "well we scored our first drive too" or "we stopped you the first time too so we should've gotten another shot". College style rule keeps it even. Why is this so hard?

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    And before the game even started Eagles fans gave the Seahawks announcers the bird. Mentioned in the Seattle pre-game show.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied

Whataboutism. You really are a Trumpanzee.
    You did it first you Trumpanzee. You brought up a game when Clowney wasn't even a Seahawk. You also ignored the fact I think Trump has done impeachable offenses by not releasing the full report to those with clearance and not giving the records sought by subpoena. Cover up is impeachable.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied
    At least they didn't move to Oakland.

It's kinda sad this is Philly's most famous sports star.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

As far as I know, you jamokes only booed Santa, you didn't actually bite him.
    Last edited by IUPNation; 01-06-2020, 01:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied

Make up your minds, we either are violent thugs or we are all bark.

But we know Seattle fans only show up when the team is good.
    As far as I know, you jamokes only booed Santa, you didn't actually bite him.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by ILoveItWhenYouCallMeLittlePoppa View Post

I like this but I put them at their own 40 since NFL kickers are "in range" at the +40

why is this so hard?

Leave a comment:

• ILoveItWhenYouCallMeLittlePoppa
    replied
    Originally posted by laker View Post
    The college overtime system is better than the NFL. Start at the 40, give each team a chance.
    I like this but I put them at their own 40 since NFL kickers are "in range" at the +40

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

Really need that eye-roll emoji. Philly fans are all bark, no bite.
    Make up your minds, we either are violent thugs or we are all bark.

But we know Seattle fans only show up when the team is good.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied
    Really need that eye-roll emoji. Philly fans are all bark, no bite.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

Nah, just not willing to give your overly reactionary self the last word. The Seahawks have plenty of flaws, as does Carroll, but being dirty isn't one of them.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X