Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IronOre
    replied
    Looking at the injury report for Seattle, and basically the entire offensive line is on it. So a line that was bad to begin with now has its subpar replacements injured. They're going to get creamed by San Fran unless some miracle happens.

Leave a comment:

• WT_TKW
    replied
    Eli, the Class Act

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...uered-new-york

Leave a comment:

• Runnin' Cat
    replied
    Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

Psst, Pete, next time you are in the Super Bowl and about to win, on the New England 1-yardline, give the ball to Lynch instead of calling for a ridiculous goaline pass!! Put the bong down, you dumbazz!
    But Pete's goal was to get Russell the MVP of the game. You gotta think big picture.

Leave a comment:

• HOGSVRR
    replied

Psst, Pete, next time you are in the Super Bowl and about to win, on the New England 1-yardline, give the ball to Lynch instead of calling for a ridiculous goaline pass!! Put the bong down, you dumbazz!

Leave a comment:

• WT_TKW
    replied
    https://q13fox.com/2019/12/23/beast-...s-to-seahawks/

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    No word yet on Lynch, but his backup Turbin has been signed by Seattle. 2 RB's now!

[edit] Word in, Beast Mode back in Seattle.
    Last edited by Wildcat Khan; 12-23-2019, 11:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

I wish you guys the best with Lynch, but he hasn't played in a long time. He only had 376 yards and three touchdowns in six games with the Raiders last season and hasn't played a down this year.
    Which is more than their current backs have. They've lost their top 3 in Carson, Penny, and Prosise all for the year. Their current number one (and only back left from Sunday) is a 6th round rookie!

Leave a comment:

• WT_TKW
    replied
    Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

Beast Mode may be back in Seattle!!!
    I wish you guys the best with Lynch, but he hasn't played in a long time. He only had 376 yards and three touchdowns in six games with the Raiders last season and hasn't played a down this year.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

I'm hoping Cheeto buys the Turds from Jerruh...runs them as well as he did the New Jersey Generals of the USFL.
    Per one of your memes he can't though. Even if he did, how long could he run them at 73?

I will agree, Trump killed USFL with forcing the other owners to a fall schedule. Being in the spring it was better for us fans too as we had football for several more months after the Super Bowl, which is why I hope XFL does better than its first time although unlike the last spring league it did last a full season and give us He Hate Me who made a Super Bowl in Carolina and Tommy Maddox that played for a few years in Pittsburgh after it folded. It looks like this time the XFL will broadcasting all games per https://www.xfl.com/en-US/articles/x...-2020-schedule in a deal with Fox and ABC/ESPN.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Maybe Trump will play QB for Philadelphia instead. Imagine the ratings!
    I'm hoping Cheeto buys the Turds from Jerruh...runs them as well as he did the New Jersey Generals of the USFL.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

Hey now, you forgot to mention he's just some farm kid out of North Dakota in your digs. I bet you liked him when he played his home games in Fargo.
    Didn't he win a few FCS Natty's too? Named the MVP of those Natty games he started?

Yes. Yes he did.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied

Beast Mode may be back in Seattle!!!

Leave a comment:

• WT_TKW
    replied
    Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

"Tiny Hands Wentz" will fumble it away against the New York Giants.
    Maybe Trump will play QB for Philadelphia instead. Imagine the ratings!

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Hey now, you forgot to mention he's just some farm kid out of North Dakota in your digs. I bet you liked him when he played his home games in Fargo.

Leave a comment:

• HOGSVRR
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

He has a ring.

I'm sorry you are butthurt today that your best offense in the NFL couldn't score on the Eagles practice squad.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X