X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

If dating both Carrie and Jessica before marrying a beauty queen means a person is dumb, I guess brains are overrated.
    I think most men would love to have any of the 3. How can he be dumb to go for all 3?

Leave a comment:

• GrifFan
    replied
    Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

Somebody needs to. The dummy messed it up with Carey Underwood and Jessica Simpson.

How dumb can this guy be?
    If dating both Carrie and Jessica before marrying a beauty queen means a person is dumb, I guess brains are overrated.

Leave a comment:

• HOGSVRR
    replied
    Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Some day you've got to have a long talk with that boy.
    Somebody needs to. The dummy messed it up with Carey Underwood and Jessica Simpson.

How dumb can this guy be?

Leave a comment:

• WT_TKW
    replied
    Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

Romo, is what we would say, "that boy ain't right in the head!"
    Some day you've got to have a long talk with that boy.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    With Seattle's win on Sunday, Russel Wilson becomes the first QB in NFL history to have a winning season his first 8 years in the league. Much of that though is thanks to the Legion of Boom though too as he developed into an MVP caliber QB.

Leave a comment:

• HOGSVRR
    replied
    Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

And failed to get the first down! That was really close though.

Romo, is what we would say, "that boy ain't right in the head!"

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied

I knew you would pick that one. He picked it up and tried to run it in, but failed. I had a good laugh.
    And failed to get the first down! That was really close though.

Leave a comment:

• WT_TKW
    replied
    Originally posted by IronOre View Post

This was the tastiest one.

I knew you would pick that one. He picked it up and tried to run it in, but failed. I had a good laugh.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied

I watched the Fox pre-pregame show 8 days ago. Those idiots were arguing about whether it was Dak's team or Zeke's team. Zeke and Dak. Dak and Zeke. I muted it. Who cares?

I didn't think Aikman or Romo were that great but I loved Tony's December Turnovers!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/46/69...3f1c8c7678.jpg
    This was the tastiest one.

Leave a comment:

• WT_TKW
    replied
    Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

I think he may be the most over rated QB in the league right now. I'm tired of hearing how great Dak is, much like Romo who couldn't win playoff games. Last good Dallas QB was Aikman.

Did anyone else notice how Fox was trying to convince Gronk to play again? That was something I didn't really like about having him in studio yesterday.
    I watched the Fox pre-pregame show 8 days ago. Those idiots were arguing about whether it was Dak's team or Zeke's team. Zeke and Dak. Dak and Zeke. I muted it. Who cares?

I didn't think Aikman or Romo were that great but I loved Tony's December Turnovers!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/46/69...3f1c8c7678.jpg

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post

As it should.
    I know I hate you. Still stalking my Facebook page?

Leave a comment:

• Clean Liver
    replied
    As it should.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Last edited by IUPNation; 11-25-2019, 01:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• HOGSVRR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    I think he may be the most over rated QB in the league right now. I'm tired of hearing how great Dak is, much like Romo who couldn't win playoff games. Last good Dallas QB was Aikman.

Did anyone else notice how Fox was trying to convince Gronk to play again? That was something I didn't really like about having him in studio yesterday.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X