X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

At least he balanced his errors. I don't see Philly winning any more Superbowls with him at QB.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

You have no offense due to Wentz two fumbles and two INTs.

The Philly Teals looked real bad yesterday.
    And still only a game behind your vastly overrated Turds with a chance to still win the division.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

When you have no offense....
    Defense is pretty good, but yeah, Wentz stunk up the place.

Leave a comment:

• WT_TKW
    replied

At least he balanced his errors. I don't see Philly winning any more Superbowls with him at QB.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied

Cowboys seemed to have gotten screwed by the refs twice with 2:00 left in the game on a tripping call and a reversal of a completion.

Even with those two calls, there is no way of telling whether they could have gone another 50 yards to score a TD.

But it does appear the refs favor New England.
    Tripping call was bogus, but it looked like the ball hit the ground and moved on the Cooper non-catch. 4 tripping calls in league this year, 3 yesterday, 2 against Dallas.

As for not going another 50 yards, I'm not sure anyone could really that quickly in that weather.

Leave a comment:

• HOGSVRR
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IronOre View Post
    Wentz didn't do so hot today.

Leave a comment:

• HOGSVRR
    replied
    Cowboys seemed to have gotten screwed by the refs twice with 2:00 left in the game on a tripping call and a reversal of a completion.

Even with those two calls, there is no way of telling whether they could have gone another 50 yards to score a TD.

But it does appear the refs favor New England.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WT_TKW
    replied
    Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
    Full list of fines for the brawl in Cleveland is out. Randolph got the largest one at $50k which is a little more than what Garrett got. Pouncey was the other big one at $35,096 and Ogunjubi's was rescinded and he just serves a suspension of 1 game.

Randall also got a fine for his head to head contact earlier in the game around $28k and obviously was not part of the brawl having been already ejected. Both teams have to pay $250k as well and 33 players were fined including those fined $3.5k for leaving their benches and entering the fight area. The fines total $732,422 for the brawl and I assume that isn't counting Randall's as it wasn't part of the brawl. Greedy Smith was fined $28k and Chad Thomas $21k for their hits on Smith-Schuster that left him with a concussion as well.
    I'm glad Randolph got fined but I think he should also have been suspended for a game or two. He started it all.

What does the NFL do with all that money they collect from fines? I'm sure the United way makes a pitch for it but I hope they don't get it.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Full list of fines for the brawl in Cleveland is out. Randolph got the largest one at $50k which is a little more than what Garrett got. Pouncey was the other big one at $35,096 and Ogunjubi's was rescinded and he just serves a suspension of 1 game.

Randall also got a fine for his head to head contact earlier in the game around $28k and obviously was not part of the brawl having been already ejected. Both teams have to pay $250k as well and 33 players were fined including those fined $3.5k for leaving their benches and entering the fight area. The fines total $732,422 for the brawl and I assume that isn't counting Randall's as it wasn't part of the brawl. Greedy Smith was fined $28k and Chad Thomas $21k for their hits on Smith-Schuster that left him with a concussion as well.

Leave a comment:

• Tundra_Man
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tundra_Man
    replied

The AFC East effect.
    +1

Almost like the Patriots have had six extra bye weeks for the last two decades.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied

WOW! That is amazing.
    The AFC East effect.

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied

WOW! That is amazing.
    I saw one for the NBA too. San Antonio has like 22 seasons. I didn't look for an NBA thread though!

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X