• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by IronOre View Post

J-E-T-S! SUCK! SUCK SUCK!

Seahawks would be vying for the first pick if they didn't have Wilson.
    I'm just glad they finally addressed the O-line and having continuity after that was gutted after their Super Bowl win. Lynch's last year his production went down not due to injury, but due to having a defender constantly in the back field instead of meeting the first defender 2-3 yards downfield. It was about a 5 yard difference per run just there!

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied
    Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
    Congratulations to the Miami Dolphins on their first win of the year.

For IronOre I have one word, kickers...
    J-E-T-S! SUCK! SUCK SUCK!

Seahawks would be vying for the first pick if they didn't have Wilson.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Congratulations to the Miami Dolphins on their first win of the year.

For IronOre I have one word, kickers...

Leave a comment:

• Tundra_Man
    replied

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

Felt like one of those Thursday night struggle games, but without Thielen playing, they certainly struggled a little bit looking down field.
    Diggs with his fourth fumble. At least Cousins seemed to hold on to the ball, he has coughed it up a lot in his career. Peterson came back to Minnesota and played a good game. He had a lot of fumbles in his career. I was surprised that they were throwing to him- he couldn't catch a cold here, and didn't pass block either.

Leave a comment:

• IowaBearcat
    replied
    Originally posted by laker View Post
    Vikings struggle but win 19-9. Meanwhile, I spent most of the night watching SMU beat Houston by three in a game that went down to the final play.

The NFL should dump Thursday night football.
    Felt like one of those Thursday night struggle games, but without Thielen playing, they certainly struggled a little bit looking down field.

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    Vikings struggle but win 19-9. Meanwhile, I spent most of the night watching SMU beat Houston by three in a game that went down to the final play.

The NFL should dump Thursday night football.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    The NFC East is a dumpster fire.

Leave a comment:

• HOGSVRR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied
    Looks like the Madden Curse got another victim. Mahomey dislocated his knee cap. Might be able to heal without surgery, but if he needs it, he's done for the year.

Leave a comment:

• Tundra_Man
    replied

Leave a comment:

• catbacker07
    replied
    Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post

I agree. Not the Broncos of old...not even close. Fangio? Thought he was this great D-mind. Nope. Flake-o? Nope. Fant can't catch. Another wasted draft pick. I still like Derek Wolfe, though.

Leave a comment:

• GrifFan
    replied
    First game I've been able to see in a few weeks. Shocking how bad the offense is.

Leave a comment:

• WT_TKW
    replied
    Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

Crummy?! 23-22 is crummy?! Seattle/Rams game was also a 1-point game and both came down to kicks at the end. I also thought TNF was on Fox.
    You are right, it is on Fox. I never watched when it was on the NFL Network.

However, this game is Crummy! The Broncos should have just phoned it in. Flacco looks like he might retire after the game.

Leave a comment:

• Clean Liver
    replied
    I agree. Not the Broncos of old...not even close. Fangio? Thought he was this great D-mind. Nope. Flake-o? Nope. Fant can't catch. Another wasted draft pick. I still like Derek Wolfe, though.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X