X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WT_TKW
    replied
    Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

And now even the NFL has admitted it. Payback to the Packers on MNF for the Fail Mary?
    If you don't get cable (like me), you aren't subject to watching crummy MNF or TNF games!

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

Hard to beat both the Packers and the officials.
    And now even the NFL has admitted it. Payback to the Packers on MNF for the Fail Mary?

Leave a comment:

• IowaBearcat
    replied
    Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
    Classic Lions.
    Hard to beat both the Packers and the officials.

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied
    Classic Lions.

Leave a comment:

• Tundra_Man
    replied
    Originally posted by laker View Post
    Not a Lions fan, but they sure got hosed tonight.
    How many times over the years have the refs made terrible calls that favor Aaron Rodgers? Certainly far more often than he's had bad calls go against him. Tonight they didn't even appear to be trying to hide the bias.

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    Not a Lions fan, but they sure got hosed tonight.

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post

I'm not on the Cousin's bandwagon yet, and probably won't be for a while. All of the victories this year have been against teams who now have an even record or worse. I'll save myself until he proves he can actually win the tougher games on a regular basis.
    WCCO asked on Twitter today if everything was fine now. I said until the next loss!

Leave a comment:

• Tundra_Man
    replied
    Originally posted by laker View Post
    The NFL is crazy. Viking fans wanted to crucify Cousins two weeks ago. Now they beat the Giants and Redskins and it is like, "We always knew you could do it!"
    I'm not on the Cousin's bandwagon yet, and probably won't be for a while. All of the victories this year have been against teams who now have an even record or worse. I'll save myself until he proves he can actually win the tougher games on a regular basis.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by IronOre View Post
    J-E-T-S don't SUCK SUCK SUCK?
    Dak and the Cowturds go down. I bet hit helps Nation some after the Vikings win today.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied
    J-E-T-S don't SUCK SUCK SUCK?

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    The NFL is crazy. Viking fans wanted to crucify Cousins two weeks ago. Now they beat the Giants and Redskins and it is like, "We always knew you could do it!"

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied

DC wins, but they lose.

RussBot has to be in the lead for the MVP right now, right?
    doubt it. Even if he has 14 TD, 0 picks, a rushing TD, and a better than 70% completion percentage he's just throwing to 'pedestrian receivers' and it is only because Carson is getting 100+ yards 3 games in a row. Well, that's what I bet the voters would say.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied

And Washington wins today. Okay, it was against the Dolphins but a win is a win.
    DC wins, but they lose.

RussBot has to be in the lead for the MVP right now, right?

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Jay Gruden has been fired at DC, because he's totally the problem and it's definitely not the owner and his toady GM.
    And Washington wins today. Okay, it was against the Dolphins but a win is a win.

Leave a comment:

• Clean Liver
    replied
    Can we keep the politics out of this thread, other than if another player gets politically active that is and discussing that player.

This is one of my escape threads to talk about what really matters, football! #GoHawks12!
    Agree. The Mrs. always feels the need to get in the last word no matter how ignorant it is.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X