X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IronOre View Post
    Mason Rudolph got knocked out, literally, by the Ravens. The way his fellow players acted, I wonder if they thought he was dead.

https://deadspin.com/mason-rudolph-l...noc-1838826348
    He sure as hell looked like he didn't know where he was when they got him on his feet.

No penalty on the play either. If this was done to Brady, they would have been arrested on the spot.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied
    Mason Rudolph got knocked out, literally, by the Ravens. The way his fellow players acted, I wonder if they thought he was dead.

https://deadspin.com/mason-rudolph-l...noc-1838826348

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

Trumpian deflection here. It's not our fault for doing what we did, it's the media's fault for reporting what we did!
    Snowballs at Santa is still not as bad as the fan getting shot inside Kauffman Stadium during a Royals game.....

KC fans are violent.

BTW...I was 2 when the snowball incident happened and most likely the majority of the people there that day are either dead or in God's Waiting Room.

But hey...keep bringing it up to talk about the fans of today...most of whom were either small kids or not even born yet. Typical behavior of Philly haters.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

I'm surprised the Eagles didn't lock up Cosell in their stadium jail.
    There isn't a jail in the Linc. That was the Vet. It was demolished in 2004.

Maybe you should look up stuff before you post.

It's no wonder why you vote Republican

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

So the late Big Meanie Howard Cosell contributed to your life-long victimhood?

You poor thing you.
    Did the flooding recede in your poor zoning law neighborhood yet?

Leave a comment:

• GrifFan
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Howard Cosell is responsible for creating the 53 year story of Eagles fans tossing snowballs at Santa Claus. He used to have a NFL highlight show in the 60's and the world would have never heard about it until he ranted about the incident on national TV and we've never lived it down since. Typical New York *******.
    Trumpian deflection here. It's not our fault for doing what we did, it's the media's fault for reporting what we did!

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post

Oakland has one; The "Jack Tatum" block house.
    I was surprised they weren't on the list I found. Of course next year they will be on The Strip instead of in the Black Hole.

As far as other new stadiums in sports go, the Seattle Center rebuild is on progress with a floating roof right now as they dig down and get the new roof pillars in place. They are still on pace to be done before the 2021 NHL season.

Leave a comment:

• Wide_Right
    replied
    Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

I decided to look up the stadiums with jails and found there are 5. Philly, New England, KC, Pittsburgh, and Green Bay. I'm surprised it isn't more.
    Oakland has one; The "Jack Tatum" block house.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied

Yep.
    I decided to look up the stadiums with jails and found there are 5. Philly, New England, KC, Pittsburgh, and Green Bay. I'm surprised it isn't more.

Leave a comment:

• HOGSVRR
    replied
    Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Yep.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by laker View Post

Most people don't remember that Keith Jackson did the first year of MNF. I loved hearing him but I'm glad that he went back to the college game.
    And he was a Coug! The Fuskie fans remember him as their announcer for several years and thought he was one of theirs, but he was from the Palluse in his college years.

Leave a comment:

• WT_TKW
    replied

You poor thing you.

Leave a comment:

• HOGSVRR
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Howard Cosell is responsible for creating the 53 year story of Eagles fans tossing snowballs at Santa Claus. He used to have a NFL highlight show in the 60's and the world would have never heard about it until he ranted about the incident on national TV and we've never lived it down since. Typical New York *******.

You poor thing you.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post

Why do you say that. I think they do a pretty decent job. Would you rather Howard Cosell and Dandy Don??! Lol

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IronOre View Post
    Also, Buck and Aikman are a terrible game crew.
    Joe Buck is a Philly hating douche nozzle and he really wants to kiss Aikman in the worst way.....and Aikman might let him if he's baked enough.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X