replied

Eli's been benched.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...es-starting-qb

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    Dan Cole
    @CommonManKFAN
    Not sure what the big deal is about Odell wearing a watch...Troy Williamson was the first to do it years ago while with the Vikings...the only difference was Troy wore a digital watch which, of course, has no hands...

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    Originally posted by IronOre View Post

J-E-T-S! Sucks! Sucks! Sucks!
    I don't care for any New York City team. Or any LA team. Well, the Clippers are OK- they never hurt anyone.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied
    Originally posted by laker View Post

That injury looked bad. Yes, it was a late hit. Tough one for the Jets- it did seem to wake them up.
    J-E-T-S! Sucks! Sucks! Sucks!

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
    2nd WSU QB now playing this week for a non-good reason. Jet's backup QB out with what looks like a bad leg injury and now Luke Falk in for them after a huge rouging the passer penalty on the Browns. Jet's starter out with the kissing disease.
    That injury looked bad. Yes, it was a late hit. Tough one for the Jets- it did seem to wake them up.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    2nd WSU QB now playing this week for a non-good reason. Jet's backup QB out with what looks like a bad leg injury and now Luke Falk in for them after a huge rouging the passer penalty on the Browns. Jet's starter out with the kissing disease.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied

He was okay. Got a lot of help from the Seahawks DBs who didn't play so well.
    And Carson's 3 fumbles, but only the last (not really Carson's fault) setting up a very short TD pass of 1 yard.

Leave a comment:

• Clean Liver
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave in Minnesota View Post
    Brees out six weeks, Rotlesburger done, and looks like Eli could be benched.
    Bummer for all three.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied
    Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

Steelers have Rudolph, who isn't bad. They traded their other back-up a couple weeks ago, so they're "thin" like I said. I didn't say Kaep was better.
    He was okay. Got a lot of help from the Seahawks DBs who didn't play so well.

Leave a comment:

• Dave in Minnesota
    replied
    Brees out six weeks, Rotlesburger done, and looks like Eli could be benched.

Leave a comment:

• IowaBearcat
    replied

I thought the Stealer's backup played better than Rothlisburter did. But yeah, Kaep would have been better.
    Steelers have Rudolph, who isn't bad. They traded their other back-up a couple weeks ago, so they're "thin" like I said. I didn't say Kaep was better.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied

I don't like Kaep because of his politics. I just think it's BS he got blacklisted because snowflake football fans were offended he dare protest during their favorite gladiatorial games.
    I agree on that part, although I still think his demand for pay and declining play his last season didn't help. He was benched before his protests in SF for the declining play after teams learned how to defend him.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied
    Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

I think Kaep should sign with CNN. A kneeling anchor blasting Trump would make your day!

Ben is out for the year.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...t-for-the-year
    I don't like Kaep because of his politics. I just think it's BS he got blacklisted because snowflake football fans were offended he dare protest during their favorite gladiatorial games.

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
    LOL
    None of your attachments ever work for me.

Leave a comment:

• WT_TKW
    replied

I thought the Stealer's backup played better than Rothlisburter did. But yeah, Kaep would have been better.
    I think Kaep should sign with CNN. A kneeling anchor blasting Trump would make your day!

Ben is out for the year.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...t-for-the-year

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X