X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WT_TKW
    replied
    Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post
    As a Vikings fan I was very against the idea of bringing in Cousins. I thought he was a mediocre QB in Washington and had no idea why the media kept going ga-ga over him. If he was everything that they said he was, the Redskins wouldn't have let him walk.

I don't get it either. He evidently knows how to make coaches like him, but that's about it. It's funny that Keenum and Cousins eventually replaced each other. Keenum is wearing number 8 now too.

Did Alex Smith retire?

Leave a comment:

• WT_TKW
    replied
    Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

Miami is in total tank mode. I'd compare it to the movie Major League and what that owner did to move her team to Florida, but they are already in Florida!

I can't believe Tom Brady called them "A very good team".
    See, Tom has a sense of humor after all.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    LOL
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave in Minnesota View Post

I think Miami having bad QBs is by design this year. They don't want anyone that could stumble into a win.
    Miami is in total tank mode. I'd compare it to the movie Major League and what that owner did to move her team to Florida, but they are already in Florida!

I can't believe Tom Brady called them "A very good team".

Leave a comment:

• Dave in Minnesota
    replied
    Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

New Orleans is fortunate to have solid backups with experience. Pittsburgh is pretty thin right now. Kaepernick is way better than anything in Miami right now too.
    I think Miami having bad QBs is by design this year. They don't want anyone that could stumble into a win.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied
    Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

New Orleans is fortunate to have solid backups with experience. Pittsburgh is pretty thin right now. Kaepernick is way better than anything in Miami right now too.
    I thought the Stealer's backup played better than Rothlisburter did. But yeah, Kaep would have been better.

Leave a comment:

• IowaBearcat
    replied
    Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Time to beat your "sign Kaepernick" drum!

Leave a comment:

• IowaBearcat
    replied
    Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
    Terrible call. I'd love to see them explain that.

Leave a comment:

• Tundra_Man
    replied
    As a Vikings fan I was very against the idea of bringing in Cousins. I thought he was a mediocre QB in Washington and had no idea why the media kept going ga-ga over him. If he was everything that they said he was, the Redskins wouldn't have let him walk.

Leave a comment:

• GrifFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WT_TKW
    replied
    Originally posted by IronOre View Post
    Two big QB injuries today. Roethlisberger and Brees both get hurt. NO is a different team without Brees. The Steelers backup did okay against the Seahawks.
    Time to beat your "sign Kaepernick" drum!

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by IronOre View Post
    Two big QB injuries today. Roethlisberger and Brees both get hurt. NO is a different team without Brees. The Steelers backup did okay against the Seahawks.
    And his one pick is on the receiver who then got pulled from the game. He did look good, but then again Seattle had prepared for Big Ben and not him.I was hoping to find more on Ben's injury, but haven't seen anything yet as even the play he came out after wasn't a bad throw.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post
    Eight straight Carolina loses with Cam Newton being the QB.

Leave a comment:

• WT_TKW
    replied
    Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post
    Eight straight Carolina loses with Cam Newton being the QB.
    Maybe Houston needs to trade for him!

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X