Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    But still means they are ahead of Da Bears.

I wonder if this is the first time in the 100 years of the NFL though two straight seasons had a tie on week 1.

Anyone actually still watching the Stealers losing to the Cheatriots anymore? The Lions/Cardinals game was more interesting than this.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
    Congratulations Lions fans, you aren't in last place in the NFL after week one. The bad news, you aren't tied for first either.

What a weird week 1 so far.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Congratulations Lions fans, you aren't in last place in the NFL after week one. The bad news, you aren't tied for first either.

What a weird week 1 so far.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
    What a shame that a giant sinkhole didnt swallow up the Jerruhdome and take the leagues two most evil franchises with it.
    I'd be okay if it swallowed up Foxborough tonight.

Seahawks pulled out a victory. Even got a favorable ruling on a replay!

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    What a shame that a giant sinkhole didnt swallow up the Jerruhdome and take the leagues two most evil franchises with it.

Leave a comment:

• Clean Liver
    replied
    I like the Pats, Brady 'n Belichick, but this one's a real head scratcher. The Los Vegas news/sports columnist I follow wrote today that he thinks AB might've taken too many blows to the head with that ol' helmet.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by IronOre View Post

You're thinking of Randy Moss. Belicheck probably used his sorcery to make Brown insane, knowing this would happen.
    You are right, TO was Eagles against him. I wonder what will happen though if he pulls the same stunts with Robert Kraft though.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied
    And now AB may be getting Tom F'n Brady to throw to him...

I wonder if Bellicheat can put up with his antics, but we all know he was able to put up with TO.
    You're thinking of Randy Moss. Belicheck probably used his sorcery to make Brown insane, knowing this would happen.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    And now AB may be getting Tom F'n Brady to throw to him...

I wonder if Bellicheat can put up with his antics, but we all know he was able to put up with TO.

Leave a comment:

• GrifFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• catbacker07
    replied

And it brings up legal questions too, as it is illegal to record a phone conversation without both party's consent. If Gruden didn't give consent, I foresee legal charges as a possibility.

As to the conversation, i can't believe Antonio Brown there. If any of us talked to our bosses that way I bet we'd be fired too when they ask us to do our jobs without drama.

Leave a comment:

• Runnin' Cat
    replied
    Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post

I'm no lawyer, but I believe only one party has to give consent to record a phone conversation. I could be wrong, though.
    I am not an attorney, but I play one on TV.

Leave a comment:

• Tundra_Man
    replied

And it brings up legal questions too, as it is illegal to record a phone conversation without both party's consent. If Gruden didn't give consent, I foresee legal charges as a possibility.

As to the conversation, i can't believe Antonio Brown there. If any of us talked to our bosses that way I bet we'd be fired too when they ask us to do our jobs without drama.
    I'm no lawyer, but I believe only one party has to give consent to record a phone conversation. I could be wrong, though.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by catbacker07 View Post

so did the Raiders....and then he released a YouTube video last night.....

Leave a comment:

• catbacker07
    replied
    Originally posted by IronOre View Post
    Wow, the Raiders released Antonio Brown. I thought they had kissed and made up...
    so did the Raiders....and then he released a YouTube video last night.....

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X