• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Re: NFL 2019

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
    I could watch it on Seahawks.com. Just inside the range for local area, I guess. Just get a tv antenna. The signal over air now is excellent.
    Still doesn't stop the fact it is annoying that it has lasted 6 months! Per Fox's website, they despite what AT&T said offered to keep the channel on air while the negotiations went on for a time and AT&T refused which contradicts AT&T's public statements. The sides sound like Democrats and Republicans in this dispute.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
    I wish I could have watched it. Stupid Direct TV hasn't had FOX for us since February!
    I could watch it on Seahawks.com. Just inside the range for local area, I guess. Just get a tv antenna. The signal over air now is excellent.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied

Paxton Lynch kind of stuck it to the Broncos last night. Got a little bit of revenge for being dumped, not that pre-season counts all that much. He's definitely ahead in the Seahawks backup QB battle now.
    I wish I could have watched it. Stupid Direct TV hasn't had FOX for us since February!

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied

Paxton Lynch kind of stuck it to the Broncos last night. Got a little bit of revenge for being dumped, not that pre-season counts all that much. He's definitely ahead in the Seahawks backup QB battle now.

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied

The real pre-season gets under way tonight. 11 games happening.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat_420
    replied

Darlene didn't sound like Kermit the Frog.
    He can look and sound like Emperor Palpatine as long as he keeps wrecking shop.

Leave a comment:

• WT_TKW
    replied

Bad Moon Rising

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...cid=spartanntp

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
    He looks like her.
    Not sure on that, I can't see her ears to compare. Also the eyes look different. Nose and lips do seem close though, so if concentrating there I'll give it to you. For shoulders, with the shoulder pads we can't know from that picture.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    NFL 2019

He looks like her.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied

Kitna spent most of his time at Seattle getting sacked.
    I blame the O-line! As soon as Holmgren came he got them to the playoffs, as Holmgren realized the O-line gave QB's time to throw and the running back holes to go through. Seattle had a terrible O-line for years, but the D-line was great. I remember one Monday Night Football where in one of those down years where the monday night team was discussing where each defensive player should play on offense!

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
    Other than fumbles, so was Dave Kreig. How dare you say Jon Kitna not the best Seattle QB though!!!!! :at-wits-end: Well, at least from the best college.
    Kitna spent most of his time at Seattle getting sacked.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied

Wilson is a better QB than Zorn was.
    Other than fumbles, so was Dave Kreig. How dare you say Jon Kitna not the best Seattle QB though!!!!! :at-wits-end: Well, at least from the best college.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied

I had an NFL calendar when I was young of quarterbacks. Zorn was one of those included. I remembered him because of his choice of face mask.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X