Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: College Basketball 20-21

I know a lot has been covered in the Another Domino Falls thread, but now with the season starting this week I thought it time for a separate thread.

With all the allegations against schools still up in the air from the FBI probe and multiple teams contesting them, one has stepped up. Auburn has imposed a ban on itself for this for the post season this year for its part in that scandal. They are set to play both Gonzaga and St. Joes this week.

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
    I know a lot has been covered in the Another Domino Falls thread, but now with the season starting this week I thought it time for a separate thread.

With all the allegations against schools still up in the air from the FBI probe and multiple teams contesting them, one has stepped up. Auburn has imposed a ban on itself for this for the post season this year for its part in that scandal. They are set to play both Gonzaga and St. Joes this week.
    The time is right. The location is wrong. Please move this discussion to the "BASKETBALL: GENERAL DISCUSSION" section where it belongs.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

The time is right. The location is wrong. Please move this discussion to the "BASKETBALL: GENERAL DISCUSSION" section where it belongs.
      Brandon asked us to bring all the sports topics here from the Off Topic forums. This isn't about D2 Basketball, but more D1. It is similar to how we have NBA, NFL, and MLB threads moved to here.

Comment

Brandon asked us to bring all the sports topics here from the Off Topic forums. This isn't about D2 Basketball, but more D1. It is similar to how we have NBA, NFL, and MLB threads moved to here.

Comment

I hope we can keep this basketball and team related too. I hope you are like me and happy that so many of the top teams are making their own tournaments this season with all of that too. It should make for some good games this weekend.

Comment

Is it me or are uniform shorts "shorter" this season?

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
              Is it me or are uniform shorts "shorter" this season?
              Probably, men's shorts have been getting shorter for a few years now

Comment

Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post

Probably, men's shorts have been getting shorter for a few years now
                I hadn't payed attention really, but this is definitely true. No longer are they baggy and below the knees, but they definitely aren't to the Magic Johnson or John Stockton shorts yet.

Comment

I hadn't payed attention really, but this is definitely true. No longer are they baggy and below the knees, but they definitely aren't to the Magic Johnson or John Stockton shorts yet.
                  Honestly i like it. The old shorts were silly and the super baggy long shorts made the players look like church league scrubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post

Honestly i like it. The old shorts were silly and the super baggy long shorts made the players look like church league scrubs.
                    I agree! Gonzaga looking real good again today against Auburn after their big win yesterday over Kansas. You could argue Gonzaga this year playing a Big 12 light schedule with Kansas, Baylor, and West Virginia on their schedule.

Comment

This is for Laker and the other Minnesota fans. Congratulations on the win against Iowa in B1G play!

Comment

This is for Laker and the other Minnesota fans. Congratulations on the win against Iowa in B1G play!
                        Thanks. It was an unexpected win. Garza is really tough

Comment

I'm beginning to think other than Baylor, you don't want to be a top 5 team or perhaps even top 10 in the Big 12. Kansas twice with one over the weekend, now Texas Tech knocks off Texas and West Virginia was once a top 10 team too. Big 12 right now seems Baylor and the rest, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone knocks them off either as it seems like almost anyone can beat anyone in that conference.

I'd also love to hear some in the midwest take on the B1G.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

Thanks. It was an unexpected win. Garza is really tough
                            It gets better for you! Gophers first to beat Michigan after experts wanted to put them up there with Baylor and Gonzaga! And win by nearly 20! Quite an impressive resume building win.

Comment

It gets better for you! Gophers first to beat Michigan after experts wanted to put them up there with Baylor and Gonzaga! And win by nearly 20! Quite an impressive resume building win.
                              It is amazing how much better the Rodents play on the raised floor of Williams Arena than on the road, but beating Michigan anytime is a cause for celebration! Let's make that a double chocolate milk!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X