Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post

Less than 24 hours after Mini-Soda, he has already been hired at New Mexico. The Pitino family is not unlike cats with 9 lives.
    It is kind of sad that New Mexico has dropped as far as they have. It would be nice if he can turn them around to give Utah State and San Diego State some competition beyond Boise State and Colorado State in the MWC.

As for the tournament, are we going to have a D2 football bracket challenge this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post

Less than 24 hours after Mini-Soda, he has already been hired at New Mexico. The Pitino family is not unlike cats with 9 lives.
      That was fast.

Comment

Upset brewing in the KU v. EWU game. The Eags are hot and jumping on the Jayhawks. Near the end of the first half and Eastern is up.

Comment

Multiple sources say that this is no April Fool's joke- that Roy Williams is retiring from UNC. Seems like an odd day to make that announcement- we shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
            Multiple sources say that this is no April Fool's joke- that Roy Williams is retiring from UNC. Seems like an odd day to make that announcement- we shall see.
            They are saying he will make it official at 4pm ET. Interesting day to make such a huge announcement.

Comment

Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post

They are saying he will make it official at 4pm ET. Interesting day to make such a huge announcement.
              Yah, I rarely believe anything on April 1st until the next day.

Comment

Also reports of Chris Beard going to Oklahoma from Texas Tech. It seems a step up as Texas Tech has been a 6 seed in the last two tournaments with one National Championship runner up.

Comment

I'd say it's official...Will be interesting to see who replaces him.

https://twitter.com/UNC_Basketball/s...29230813954049

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
                    Also reports of Chris Beard going to Oklahoma from Texas Tech. It seems a step up as Texas Tech has been a 6 seed in the last two tournaments with one National Championship runner up.
                    Is Beard going to Oklahoma or Texas? I read somewhere it was official that he was going to Austin....Hard to say since it is April Fools Day.

Comment

Originally posted by UWFMubbish View Post

Is Beard going to Oklahoma or Texas? I read somewhere it was official that he was going to Austin....Hard to say since it is April Fools Day.
                      https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...new-head-coach

Comment

Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post
                        I'd say it's official...Will be interesting to see who replaces him.

https://twitter.com/UNC_Basketball/s...29230813954049

Comment

Originally posted by UWFMubbish View Post

I meant Texas. I know Oklahoma is looking for a new coach too.

Comment

I doubt Mark Few would leave Gonzaga. He loves the school and the area, especially the fishing. One school that tried to get him even promised him to build a fishing stream and he turned them down. He's already turned down Pac-12 jobs and there was a time UCLA was interested in him. The AD there is also the same one that hired him in 1999.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

I doubt Mark Few would leave Gonzaga. He loves the school and the area, especially the fishing. One school that tried to get him even promised him to build a fishing stream and he turned them down. He's already turned down Pac-12 jobs and there was a time UCLA was interested in him. The AD there is also the same one that hired him in 1999.

Comment

I'd definitely stay at Gonzaga as long as everybody (wife-family, etc.) is comfortable and the pay is satisfactory. He has one helluva program and has been on a 20-year roll and his teams seem to improve each year. I thought the same about Chris Petersen when he was at Boise State -- don't leave and continue to work that magic. Where is Petersen now?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X