Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post

Some players are still kneeling and advocating for social justice.
    Yep, some players are doing all kinds of things. Overall, the NBA's focusing this season is on basketball.

Comment

Comment

No matter who wins, the NBA bank accounts are the big losers. For a league that anticipated a LAL/LAC vs BKYN/ PHILLY final, this PHOENIX - MILWAUKEE series is a crushing blow to the ratings. From a possible 10-13 million TVs to an actual 3 million is a really big drop. The BB may be fantastic but the #11 market SUNS against the #37 market BUCKS must have the competitive balance folks cheering and the marketing gurus slugging down martinis !!

Comment

I'll be watching. It's been a long time since Suns fans have had something to cheer about.

Go Suns!

Comment

As long as this goes 7 games I will be happy. Slightly pulling for the Bucks so the neighboring Wisconsinites will be happy.

Comment

I'll be watching and so will nearly all of my buddies. The idea of seeing a couple of new teams in the mix for the NBA championship is great. Love the superstars and name brands, but also love the infusion of less celebrated teams as well.

Comment

Originally posted by UWFMubbish View Post
                I'll be watching and so will nearly all of my buddies. The idea of seeing a couple of new teams in the mix for the NBA championship is great. Love the superstars and name brands, but also love the infusion of less celebrated teams as well.
                Yes, the NBA needs new teams to win. It gets boring to see the same teams every year (college football playoff). From 1981 to 2018; 17 different teams have won the Super Bowl, 17 different teams have won the Stanley Cup, and 21 different teams have won the World Series. But the NBA has had only 11 different teams win The Finals in that time span. MLS has passed the NBA in only 25 seasons with 13 different teams winning the MLS Cup.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X