Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you prefer Grass or Turf? What are some of the reasons why?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you prefer Grass or Turf? What are some of the reasons why?

Originally posted by 4_tattoos View Post
    Dry weather in Maryland? HA! I can tell you from 33 years of firsthand experience. Summertime humidity in the DC/Baltimore region is an absolute heartless B****. It's sucks playing football in Maryland during late August & early September. Then the temps take a hard dip in mid October lol
    Sorry, just realized that I meant to say it would not be good for a humid place instead of a dry place. Just because of evaporator cooler technology doesn't work as well for high humidity. It would make more sense to use it in places like New Mexico. I also was thinking it was much cooler in Maryland. Thanks for the insight.

Comment

Didn't they start using cork instead of the rubber pellets to help with keeping turf cooler? Thought I read that a few years back.

Comment

Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post
        Didn't they start using cork instead of the rubber pellets to help with keeping turf cooler? Thought I read that a few years back.
        Look at the video in the link I posted above. The page also has links to the different infills that are available.

Comment

Originally posted by UFOILERFAN View Post
          Turf is much harder to smoke.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X