Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: EA Sports College Football Is Coming Back

https://twitter.com/EASPORTS/status/1356644353901539342
    Last edited by crixus; 02-02-2021, 01:25 PM.

My question is it will be more like the PS2 version game or PS3 version for created teams. I always liked making CWU and turning them into a powerhouse on the PS2 version.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
      My question is it will be more like the PS2 version game or PS3 version for created teams. I always liked making CWU and turning them into a powerhouse on the PS2 version.

Comment

I didn't like how so many D2 fans made the teams powerhouses to start. I always liked trying to build up a program and replace the new schools like Western Kentucky one year and see what conference invites I could get. There you could get Pac-10 invites, but definite only Utah was able to get one out of the MWC from back then.

Comment

Yeah I used to like starting out as a small conference school making your schedule have the whole preseason top ten and recruiting all the five stars away from the powerhouses

Comment

Comment

Am thinking the same thing. I think I even have an old flat screen tv with component video connections on it. Guessing it will probably look terrible on a HDTV but might still be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post

Am thinking the same thing. I think I even have an old flat screen tv with component video connections on it. Guessing it will probably look terrible on a HDTV but might still be fun.
                Belated congratulations on your Argonauts winning the 2019 D2 title game. Your avatar just reminded me of that.

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post

Belated congratulations on your Argonauts winning the 2019 D2 title game. Your avatar just reminded me of that.
                  Thank you, makes me wonder if I still have an old memory card with a UWF team on it, lol. Now if I can only find the darn thing...

Comment

Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post

Thank you, makes me wonder if I still have an old memory card with a UWF team on it, lol. Now if I can only find the darn thing...
                    You're welcome. And I know all about forgetting where I put things. I make "to do" notes to remind me, and then I forget where I put the notes. Ugh...

Comment

I remember going through and manually updating rosters of players with their real names that were about 85 ratings or something like that for when I imported them into Madden for drafts. I'd look at the official rosters online and make a list of all of them and only a few would end up not having numbers after the import which made that of course a lot easier in Madden.

Comment

Just a heads-up, but NCAA '14 is currently selling for $70-$80 for a used copy, which is quite unusual for an EA Sports title. Once this game releases, the price will bottom out eventually. I'd recommend selling it now if you own a copy. I bought one for $5 in like 2016 and sold it for $30-$40 a couple years ago. Kinda wished I'd have held it, but profits are profits.

Anyway - it would be nice if EA offered packages for the lesser divisions. I'd pay an extra $10-$20 for a D2 DLC that includes all of the teams/logos and 5-10 stadiums or something.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
                          Just a heads-up, but NCAA '14 is currently selling for $70-$80 for a used copy, which is quite unusual for an EA Sports title. Once this game releases, the price will bottom out eventually. I'd recommend selling it now if you own a copy. I bought one for $5 in like 2016 and sold it for $30-$40 a couple years ago. Kinda wished I'd have held it, but profits are profits.

Anyway - it would be nice if EA offered packages for the lesser divisions. I'd pay an extra $10-$20 for a D2 DLC that includes all of the teams/logos and 5-10 stadiums or something.
                          I remember they used to include all the FCS schools in them too. I think only a few schools like Montana didn't have generic fields in it. I was able to a pretty close approximation to Tomlinson Stadium in them, although the guest stands were a bit larger than real life and I couldn't capture the bathroom experience with the sink or make it without lights that were added only a few years ago.

Comment

I found my (circa 1997) PS1 yesterday and it had a copy of NCAA Football 2000 in it, lol. I cleaned it up a little bit and it actually still works. Now if I can just find the rest of the games and memory cards that go with it.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

Every so often Woot.com will have out of date video games. A couple months ago I got Madden 12 for the original Wii for $5. Might be worth looking at, but the site is very hit or miss.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X