Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Streaming Football Games

What platform does your school use to stream games and do they charge for it? I am blown away and am excited to see the future of video production on the Division II level. It seems like the barrier to entry as well as overall quality seems to get easier and easier. I really think 1080p is not uncommon and 60fps is becoming more and more common.

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post
    What platform does your school use to stream games and do they charge for it? I am blown away and am excited to see the future of video production on the Division II level. It seems like the barrier to entry as well as overall quality seems to get easier and easier. I really think 1080p is not uncommon and 60fps is becoming more and more common.
    CAL U VULCANS athletics stream on YouTube with production by the university station CUTV. Virtually all football and basketball including many away games via the station's remote production truck. Also some baseball, softball and M&W soccer. This is a major boost to fans who can return to campus rarely if ever. Production values are decent if you accept it is a totally student created operation with only a university supervisor being paid. A nice touch is that positions on the station are open to all majors, with or without experience. And it's free !!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
    Working...
    X