Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

I got to see the Jag's play the year the Seahawks won the Superbowl in Seattle. There were a few Jags fans there, but what I remember about the game is that the Jag's had negative yards in the first quarter and that Short looked like a really good receiver for them. I have to wonder though if the Jags fans were more Mark Burnell fans as he went to the UW.

Well, the other thing I remember is my ears ringing for a few days due to all the sound from the 12's. I thought they were loud, then a pick occurred and they were even louder. My voice was also raw the next day. I think it was Sean Kemp who put up the 12th man flag and I booed him as a Blazers fan from growing up in Oregon.
    Fun fact about Brunell - if you send him a five and a football card, he'll sign it and send it back to you. I gave it a whirl a while back. Kinda neat. I think he donates the money to charity.

The Jags had some good players that don't get a lot of love, Fred Taylor and MJD come to mind. Keenan McCardell was just hired by the Vikings, and he was a solid player too, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Thats sad.
      Actually kind of inspiring, things are starting to change these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post

LOL.

Comment

As inspiring as the NBA selling a bunch of jerseys in Asia during the whole Linsanity thing. Signing Tebow was a business decision not a football one.

Comment

We'll see if Tebow can make an impact. Keep in mind, he's 3 years younger than Lebron James (speaking of Asia / China) has kept himself in great shape, and has a good head on his shoulders. . Tebow may in fact surprise all of the haters.

Comment

Got a new leader in the clubhouse for jersey sales.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...y-announcement

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X