• TOP 20 D2 QBS in 2021

Yes....No.....who's missing??

https://mobile.twitter.com/thecfbnet...041284/photo/2

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
    UNC Pembroke's Josh Jones

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post

UNC Pembroke's Josh Jones
      So we'll keep an eye out for him especially on 10/30 when the Braves travel to the WLU Hilltoppers with #18 Jack Allison. Should be a competitive game !!

Comment

Based on their 20-21 seasons... Craig Pender of Erskine and Mak Sexton of Pittsburg State

Comment

So we'll keep an eye out for him especially on 10/30 when the Braves travel to the WLU Hilltoppers with #18 Jack Allison. Should be a competitive game !!
          Yes, it should be a great game! Last season, against a common opponent (Glenville State) UNCP's Josh Jones went 26 of 32 passes for 350 yards and 4 touchdowns in a 30 - 7 win.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post

Yes, it should be a great game! Last season, against a common opponent (Glenville State) UNCP's Josh Jones went 26 of 32 passes for 350 yards and 4 touchdowns in a 30 - 7 win.
            Based on your comment I checked out JACK ALLISON'S 4 game stats and I once again get the feeling that whoever compiled this list pulled his name from a hat. Actually upon further review he seems to be riding his PR. Committed to MIAMI, then to WVU and now final stop in WLU. Can't say I expect much but I'll wait for the season.

Comment

Originally posted by ccmoney8 View Post
              Based on their 20-21 seasons... Craig Pender of Erskine and Mak Sexton of Pittsburg State
              Noted and noted but tend to lean toward Sexton as part of perennially strong, but recently so-so, program. If PSU can upset Central on the road, they stand a pretty good shot at arriving in Maryville with a 5-0 record in October which would be exciting. Time will tell.

Comment

Comment

That may well be so but the RAMS have a brutal schedule, arguably the toughest in the PSAC. @ODU, @IUP, KUTZ, SHIP, WCU, and possibly SRU will be a true test of what you saw in the spring. I would say almost must wins versus ODU and IUP since it is likely that the other RAMS have a fair shot of arriving in SHEPHERDSTOWN on 10/23 no worse than 6-1

Comment

We got nothing to add, slow, no name, unproven, guess it will be qb by committee. Lets keep it that way. Just write us off this year. We'll just keep wishing Reed is unavailable when we play WF.

Comment

That may well be so but the RAMS have a brutal schedule, arguably the toughest in the PSAC. @ODU, @IUP, KUTZ, SHIP, WCU, and possibly SRU will be a true test of what you saw in the spring. I would say almost must wins versus ODU and IUP since it is likely that the other RAMS have a fair shot of arriving in SHEPHERDSTOWN on 10/23 no worse than 6-1
                      Yep, it's a great schedule and will always depend on how healthy teams are. Think it's going to be a great year in terms of talent in D2 for some teams. The trickle down effect from D1 ranks is allowing for a good bit of talent to filter through I'm sure for a lot of teams.

Comment

Based on your comment I checked out JACK ALLISON'S 4 game stats and I once again get the feeling that whoever compiled this list pulled his name from a hat. Actually upon further review he seems to be riding his PR. Committed to MIAMI, then to WVU and now final stop in WLU. Can't say I expect much but I'll wait for the season.
                        He did not have a good Spring. You can certainly make a case there could be a lack of talent around him.

Comment

Cole Kotopka isn't even returning to GVSU lol. He didn't take his extra year of eligibility.
                          2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
                            Cole Kotopka isn't even returning to GVSU lol. He didn't take his extra year of eligibility.
                            So what's the word on Cade Peterson ? He got a fair amount of time and looked decent. Anyone have eyes on the Lakers spring game ?

Comment

So what's the word on Cade Peterson ? He got a fair amount of time and looked decent. Anyone have eyes on the Lakers spring game ?
                              Hard to know what he will look like going in to the season as the starter so he has time to prepare. In 2019 we just saw him filling in for injured Kotopka, so I think the playbook was probably pretty limited. GV didn't hold a spring game this year, they held a joint practice down at Valdosta State with the Blazers. No word on how anyone performed down there, as far as I know, besides what is on the GV website.
                              2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X