Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1 West Florida 42 FCS McNeese State 36 FINAL

Heck of a start for UWF and a great win for all of D2 football!
    * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
    * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
    * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
    * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Congratulations West Florida!!! You just made all D2 players and fans proud!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post
      Congratulations West Florida!!! You just made all D2 players and fans proud!
      Congrats, ARGOS, on an impressive win, but you may have made it much harder for GVSU to schedule an FCS opponent.

Comment

Comment

Congrats to the Argos. That is a huge win.

Comment

Wow... I know UWF is the reigning national champions, but I honestly did not see this coming. Well done, Argos...
            Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Congrats! West Florida will be a D1 institution in no time

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Congrats, ARGOS, on an impressive win, but you may have made it much harder for GVSU to schedule an FCS opponent.
                Personally I would rather the Argos schedule GVSU over an FCS school. Maybe a home and home? Beating an FCS opponent really doesn't benefit a D2 school.(other than giving the players something to thump their chests over...)

Comment

Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post

Personally I would rather the Argos schedule GVSU over an FCS school. Maybe a home and home? Beating an FCS opponent really doesn't benefit a D2 school.(other than giving the players something to thump their chests over...)
                  They aren't official but Laker fans on this site are ready and willing to take on all comers and Lubbers Stadium would certainly be filled to overflowing for a visit from the Argos !! And, aside from the late summer heat, who wouldn't love a trip to the Pensacola area.

Comment

They aren't official but Laker fans on this site are ready and willing to take on all comers and Lubbers Stadium would certainly be filled to overflowing for a visit from the Argos !! And, aside from the late summer heat, who wouldn't love a trip to the Pensacola area.

Comment

Actually, the protocol is for the junior to call the senior (NC not withstanding). Coach Shinnick should make that call.
                      Last edited by boyblue; 09-06-2021, 01:48 PM.

Comment

I'm guessing if it were that easy for GSC schools to schedule OOC D2 games DSU would not be playing UWG twice this season....

Comment

Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post
                          I'm guessing if it were that easy for GSC schools to schedule OOC D2 games DSU would not be playing UWG twice this season....
                          FWIW, GV recently had a home and home with DSU.

Comment

They would want no part of a home and home with West Florida. Nobody wants to play UWF so that is becoming a scheduling problem. Hats off to Texas A&M Commerce for agreeing to a home and home!
                            * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by boyblue View Post

Actually, the protocol is for the junior to call the senior (NC not withstanding). Coach Shinnick should make that call.
                              I think they have called every respectable team in the country. Nobody wants a piece of the Argos. At this point you can throw your jr/sr stuff out the window. If you have the guts to play West Florida give them a call. If not, you don't want the smoke.
                              * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X