Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadarican Rankings in the SAC Forum

Just a friendly reminder to all and a heads up to any potential newbies.

My weekly regional rankings are over on the SAC forum. I do these for fun and don't pretend to be an expert. Thanks!

Good job, because you know D2 so well, I thought your rankings would be the one to put UWG ahead of VSU where they think they belong.

Comment

Originally posted by boyblue View Post
      Good job, because you know D2 so well, I thought your rankings would be the one to put UWG ahead of VSU where they think they belong.
      I don't know why I never saw this LOL. Listen, West Georgia was mighty impressive when they came to the Creek and smoked the Eagles, but per the spreadsheet they still have a bit before they pass Valdosta.

Comment

Originally posted by canadarican View Post

I don't know why I never saw this LOL. Listen, West Georgia was mighty impressive when they came to the Creek and smoked the Eagles, but per the spreadsheet they still have a bit before they pass Valdosta.
        Numbers never lie, but even with the eye test I felt the level of confidence didn't match the on field performance. As well as the Blazers are playing now I could never muster that level of confidence.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X