Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Night Show - 8pm Eastern

Interact with us on YouTube and Facebook.

Possible topics on tonight's show...

Top 25 Matchups
    West Florida at Texas A&M-Commerce
    Shepherd at IUP
    Midwestern State at Angelo State
    Tiffin at Indianapolis

Plus
    Lenoir-Rhyne is upset by Newberry
    Ferris State is taken to OT by Saginaw Valley
    West Georgia and Delta State in GSC battle
    Northwest Missouri rolls with backup quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_xMTeRrV1Q

https://www.facebook.com/D2football/...65552094580181

Love the show... and comments.

Comment

The press conference

Annese sounds like he was prepared for a loss lmao

Comment

Comment

Chuck reeled it in a bit at the end. He's good to us. But I found it strange where people just assumed Shepherd would win at IUP. That's new territory. Still, it's a great show, and they answered questions. There's nothing else like it for D2.

Comment

Must have turned it off before Chuck made his comments. I agree, a good show.

Comment

Yes, it was a good show. Honestly, until Super Region 1 starts to bring home some trophies, it'll continue to be the Rodney Dangerfield of D2.

Comment

The game went exactly like I though it would. After watching IUP struggle with Kutztown, there was no doubt in my mind Shepherd would win decisively, and that is what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

Chuck reeled it in a bit at the end. He's good to us. But I found it strange where people just assumed Shepherd would win at IUP. That's new territory. Still, it's a great show, and they answered questions. There's nothing else like it for D2.
                  It's only our fourth show and we're learning as we go.

About IUP and Shepherd, look at my previous comments. That may change and IUP may be better at the end of the year, but right now, a Shepherd win was easy to predict.

Comment

By the way, thank you all for watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                      By the way, thank you all for watching.
                      I enjoyed it.

Comment

One thing about SR1: I'd say it's pretty likely that Frostburg State's ineligibility prevents the MEC from getting more than one playoff spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

You guys are right to have expected more convo about that game, but I took my sweet time talking about the crazy Ferris State game and Brandon was trying to move us along. The only reason we skipped over it was because every one of us did pick Shepherd to win it. By mid season we're going to be talking about Harlon Hill contenders, so you're going to hear Shepherd and Tyson Bagent mentioned a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Bitner View Post

You guys are right to have expected more convo about that game, but I took my sweet time talking about the crazy Ferris State game and Brandon was trying to move us along. The only reason we skipped over it was because every one of us did pick Shepherd to win it. By mid season we're going to be talking about Harlon Hill contenders, so you're going to hear Shepherd and Tyson Bagent mentioned a lot.
                            It's all good. I loved the show and appreciated you answering my question about SR1. We miss you in in this region, by the way. Thanks to all of you for what you do.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X