Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am pretty sure I heard a substantial portion of boos. Perhaps not the majority of the crowd, but I could definitely hear boos.

Comment

• Another TD pass for LSU. Burrow has been getting enough time now. LSU up 21-17.

Comment

• Not sure why they didn't check it when the LSU back touched his hand out of bounce. Now they did check the catch and determined that the Clemson receiver touched out of bounds first. Just be consistent.

Comment

• Now Clemson is the team missing tackles.

Comment

• LSU scores again with ten seconds to go in the half. Now up 28-17. Burrows running has opened things up, and how he has the time to throw.

Comment

• Clemson stops LSU on their first drive of the 3rd Qtr, then Clemson scores a TD and 2pt conversion to close the gap to 28-25.

Comment

• This is a great game so far.

Comment

• That was an illegal pick on LSU's TD.

Comment

• Clemson robbed of a TD. That should not have been an offensive PI.

Comment

• I told someone on Saturday morning that the NDSU-JMU might be the best game of the entire weekend.

Well, I was right. This game turned into a blowout.

Comment

• When LSU beat Alabama at home, I knew they would win this game.
                        Roar Lions, Charge On Chargers, Roll Tide Roll!!!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Numbers 1-4 of the pre-season top 10, all after mid November.

They also went undefeated in the SEC West.

Comment

• Originally posted by UNA_Texan View Post

Numbers 1-4 of the pre-season top 10, all after mid November.

They also went undefeated in the SEC West.

Comment

• Jalen Hurt took OKlahoma to the playoffs, after being sidelined at Bama. Bet they wished he were available when Tua was injured.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X