Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UNA_Texan View Post

Jalen Hurt took OKlahoma to the playoffs, after being sidelined at Bama. Bet they wished he were available when Tua was injured.
    Georgia sorely missed Justin Fields as well after he failed to win the starting position, The Dawgs loss was the Buckeyes gain.

Comment

• Originally posted by catatonic View Post

Georgia sorely missed Justin Fields as well after he failed to win the starting position, The Dawgs loss was the Buckeyes gain.
      Last edited by IUPNation; 01-14-2020, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Jalen Hurt took OKlahoma to the playoffs, after being sidelined at Bama. Bet they wished he were available when Tua was injured.
        Oklahoma probably going to end up with Houston QB D'Eriq King next year now, too.
        2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

• Nick Rolovich of Hawaii the likely new coach in Pullman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
            Nick Rolovich of Hawaii the likely new coach in Pullman.
            The guy is giving up Hawaii for Pullman...

Comment

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post

The guy is giving up Hawaii for Pullman...
              Maybe he likes desolation.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Maybe he likes desolation.
                I mean, giving up a tropical paradise that's 80F year round for anywhere else in the US is kinda strange... Money talks, I guess.

Comment

• Cutting Hoggie off at the pass, hazing lawsuit at Penn State, hopefully it gets rid of Franklin as a coach if he lets players haze and maybe find a new one who can actually win big games.

Comment

• Back-Door State Is doing it again, or should I say still?

NCAA should give them the death penalty, and send the guilty to prison.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post
                      Back-Door State Is doing it again, or should I say still?

NCAA should give them the death penalty, and send the guilty to prison.
                      You are too late.

opps the Astros just cheated again! Strip them of their title!

Comment

It is always sad when mascots pass away. There is a structure in front of the University Center on UNA which was a fountain when I attended. Leo I was a cub then. Now Leo I and 2 are interred in the former fountain. A lion in the wild has a life expectancy of 15 years. Leo III and Una will be 18 this year. Lions kept in captivity have lived for as long as 30 years.
                        But how many mascots can be the "guest of honor" at their funeral/bbq?
                        "The educated Southerner has no use for an 'R', except at the beginning of a word." Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

You are too late.

opps the Astros just cheated again! Strip them of their title!
                          And the Red Sox too. Death Penalty to both!

Comment

• Maybe I should start a new NCAA D1 Football 2020 thread- but anyway.

Tucker is going from Colorado to Michigan State. Legally he can do this- but earlier he was complaining about the transfer portal.

Why should coaches be able to break their contracts- for which they are handsomely paid- but then condemn students for going to another school.

I'll sit back and wait for someone to explain why that is OK.

"There Is No Transfer Portal In The Real World" -Mel Tucker, 4 Months Before Transferring Jobs https://barstoolsports.com/blog/1860370/there-is-no-transfer-portal-in-the-real-world-mel-tucker-4-months-before-transferring-jobs

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post
                              Maybe I should start a new NCAA D1 Football 2020 thread- but anyway.

Tucker is going from Colorado to Michigan State. Legally he can do this- but earlier he was complaining about the transfer portal.

Why should coaches be able to break their contracts- for which they are handsomely paid- but then condemn students for going to another school.

I'll sit back and wait for someone to explain why that is OK.

"There Is No Transfer Portal In The Real World" -Mel Tucker, 4 Months Before Transferring Jobs https://barstoolsports.com/blog/1860370/there-is-no-transfer-portal-in-the-real-world-mel-tucker-4-months-before-transferring-jobs
                              This line is so stupid. If you get the opportunity, you should ABSOLUTELY leave a job that you don't like or undervalues you. "No transfer portal in the real world"... FOH.

Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X