Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

What I'm suggesting is say OHIO STATE. is 6-0 and ranked #4 when the B10 says shut it down but the NCAA says we are continuing. Do the BUCKEYES get into the FBS PO even though they don't have the games to qualify and had their season cut short through no fault of their own ?
    If the BIG TEN told them to shut it down their season would be over. No more games...period.

Comment

• With talk about the Cleveland Indians possibly changing their name- at one time they were called the Spiders. Richmond is the only college team with this name- and here is the story about how they got it.

https://news.sportslogos.net/2014/08...hmond-spiders/

Comment

• Originally posted by UFOILERFAN View Post

If the BIG TEN told them to shut it down their season would be over. No more games...period.
        I meant to indicate that the B10 was shutting down their season not that they wanted a conference team to pass on a chance to bring home the FBS trophy. Only question I meant to ask was would they be disqualified from the PO because they couldn't finish their season through no fault of their own.

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

I meant to indicate that the B10 was shutting down their season not that they wanted a conference team to pass on a chance to bring home the FBS trophy. Only question I meant to ask was would they be disqualified from the PO because they couldn't finish their season through no fault of their own.
          Probably depend on how other teams finish. My guess is the "committee" would drop them out of the top four.

Comment

• Happy Independents Day!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X