5. Bowie State (4-0)
    6. Chowan (5-0)
    7. Lane (3-0)
    8. Albany State (4-1)
    9. Fort Valley State (3-1)
    10. Catawba (3-0)
    SR3SR4

https://i.imgur.com/rGnb3tf.png

Well, this turned out to be a weird set of rankings for bracketing. Three first-round flights are unavoidable, and there's a high number of potential second-round flights.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

Well, this turned out to be a weird set of rankings for bracketing. Three first-round flights are unavoidable, and there's a high number of potential second-round flights.
      For CWU playoff games that is always the case. Even for some of the GNAC pre program cancelation games would have been flights in the playoffs like a CWU/APU game.

Comment

As a Bowie State fan living in DC, I'd be okay with a playoff road game at Shepherd.

Comment

i cant wait to be off probation

Comment

Originally posted by Real_FSU_47 View Post
            i cant wait to be off probation
            Only if you'll promise not to p&m too much when the Bobcats get screwed out of a PO spot !!

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Only if you'll promise not to p&m too much when the Bobcats get screwed out of a PO spot !!
              As long as the Head Coach is around we'll be in every year we're eligible.

Comment

Speak to a few of the veterans of years on this site and they'll fill you in on the times THEIR playoff worthy team ending up at home in November. $&#@ happens !!!

Comment

Speak to a few of the veterans of years on this site and they'll fill you in on the times THEIR playoff worthy team ending up at home in November. $&#@ happens !!!
                  Yep! We all have that team that should have gotten in but didn't.

Comment

I'm well aware, 2016 we finished 9-1 at the D3 level and were left out for an at large bid. I just dont see us losing the conference for the foreseeable future.

Comment

Frostburg State would be 2nd in SR1 if eligible.

Comment

I'm well aware, 2016 we finished 9-1 at the D3 level and were left out for an at large bid. I just dont see us losing the conference for the foreseeable future.
                        Wait until you play one of the good teams on the road. Also, winning the conference in itself does not get one an automatic bid. Many conference champions have missed the playoffs.

Comment

Great work here Inkblot. Appreciate you doing this, even if it's weeks in advance. The possible cross regional matchups make it all the more interesting for us nerds.

Comment

(finger on monkey's paw curls) You make the playoffs in your first season of eligibility, then your coach leaves and you never make it again

Comment

Delta State may be the best team in Division II. I do not think they will lose another game. Albany State will win remainder and go 10-1, with only loss at Valdosta State (21-3). I love West AL and respect their 5-0 start, but they will only win one more game, losing the last five. West Georgia rebounds after loss to West AL, and gets in top ten.

Here it is for SR2:

1. West Florida
                              2. Delta State
                              3. Wingate
                              4. Albany State
                              5. Bowie State
                              6. Chowan
                              7. Valdosta State
                              8. West Georgia
                              9. Catawba
                              10. Fayetteville State

Comment