Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

You're obviously also a communist. From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs comrade!
    This would have had more impact had you POSTED IN ALL CAPS!

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

This would have had more impact had you POSTED IN ALL CAPS!
      Damn it, I have failed. I'll be placing myself in the gulag.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

I was stating, and was backed by prior case law, that vaccine mandates have been upheld in courts. That case was from 1905.

As far as deaths from Covid as compared to the flu, with the exception of the super pandemic of Spanish Flu, more annual deaths are occurring with Covid than with the flu.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/2020...u-data-shows#1

As far as your vaccinated v. unvaccinated hospitalization and deaths, you are compeltely wrong:

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7037e1.htm

The incidence of SARS-CoV-2 infection, hospitalization, and death is higher in unvaccinated than vaccinated persons, and the incidence rate ratios are related to vaccine effectiveness.

If you are going to imply that you are stating fact, you should post your source. The hospitalization rate in vaccinated individuals is far less than those unvaccinated. Ditto the death rate.

Also this:

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...e-not-over-99/
        Thanks Cat, for not letting that go unchecked. Appreciate you.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVb-Yb_NUy8

Comment

How it feels to take the covid vaccine according to BillyGV

Comment

Originally posted by BillyGV View Post

Those are all actual VACCINES - this covid jab is NOT a vaccine - in fact, they had to recently change the definition of a vaccine so they could try to convince you that is what you are getting - again, all those you mention are actual vaccines that prevent the person from getting the virus/disease, or spreading it or dying from it and it lasts a lifetime - something that can't be said for the covid therapeutic being pushed - why would you subject your child or yourself for that matter, to an experimental drug that the CDC won't even let anyone see what's in it for 50 years - do you even ask yourself these questions? - if it is so effective why do you need continual jabs and yet you still can get it, you still can spread it (in fact studies show the vaccinated are super-spreaders of covid) and you can still die - certainly nothing like the real vaccines you tried to compare it to

as for your first statement stating parents are the least reliable and the reason most kids are messed up all I can say is wow - I figured you were part of the teachers union immediately and I see in the last sentence you are related - one of the most corrupt organizations in the country and THE REASON many kids and the country is as messed up as it is today - NO TEACHERS UNION we would all be better off - HOME SCHOOL YOUR KIDS
              I just don't understand how so much information could be wrong in a single paragraph.

They do NOT last a life time. For many, the rate of infections is lower and population inoculation is sufficient for protection.
              I just recently had a DTAP booster.

Again, the data out there that people are at a greatly reduced risk of infection, an even greater reduced risk of death or hospitalization.

Also, Teachers Unions have saved so many livelihoods of wrongful termination, or vindictive parents. Single greatest advancement in the profession. Same cant be said about the parents that tattooed their toddler because they thought it was cool. Or the parents that thought it was okay to leave their elementary aged students alone for weeks at time in a trailer that didn't have heat, just a big hole in the floor with a fire pit...

For ever "bad" teacher story, there are dozens of kids getting removed from abusive, negligent stories of kids being rescued from the home because the teachers noticed something.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X