Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post

I'm confused as to how Ferris is 7-0 in-region when we've only played 5 in-region games
    Because Findlay and Ashland are in Ohio, which means the NCAA counts them as in-region in football because Ohio borders Michigan.
    Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

And as indicated in that map, if two states have schools in the same basketball region, all games in any sport between schools in those two states are in-region. I remember this coming up in 2019 when Valdosta State played Ohio Dominican and it counted as in-region, while a game between a PSAC Pennsylvania school and a GLIAC Michigan school did not.
      As insane as this sounds, Ohio is represented in SR2 thanks to Central State being in the SIAC.

I haven't seen an updated map for this year. West Virginia might not count for the Midwest region anymore, since there are no WV schools left in the GMAC.
      The most recent regionalization map for the 2021-2022 season.
      Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

If I had to say 1 team that should be ranked in the top 10, but isn't it would be SVSU. If you look at the 3 losses, they are to teams ranked #1, #2, and #3 in their respective regions.

Comment

Originally posted by chapmaja View Post
          If I had to say 1 team that should be ranked in the top 10, but isn't it would be SVSU. If you look at the 3 losses, they are to teams ranked #1, #2, and #3 in their respective regions.
          The old quality loss argument.

Comment

Originally posted by codeblack View Post

The old quality loss argument.
            Speaking of quality losses West Ga.'s 2 point loss on the road, to Valdosta should bump them up to the top of the heap of 2 loss teams don't you think?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X