Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wallst View Post

lol or perhaps too well? Turbonium was pissed that I ranked Pueblo 12th and apparently didn't do enough homework about their team, even though I led off with the face I'm only as good as the stats on the team page. I responded that I ranked them 12th because they have beaten 1 OOC team since 2015 and all of their last losses have come to MN State.

Should be an interesting Saturday for D2 message board I told you so's between Turbo and I! which will have to come Monday for me. For me, this is a weekend brought to you by bourbon
    That was me being pissed? Interesting! I really was just wondering why you didn't reach out to people with knowledge of each program instead of putting out what you did.

Also, that amazing Commerce offense you mentioned has scored a single TD in 8 quarters of play against Pueblo and is 0-2 against them. Shrug.

I'm guessing that bourbon has been very much opened and consumed. As far as beating 1 OOC team, when you get to schedule 1 OOC game a year it's not exactly the most telling stat, no? You could also say that they've never managed to beat Valdosta or Ferris...of course they've never played them but...

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

Honestly this year it appears Pueblo may have a sufficient offense to win on what their defense gives.
      We shall see, weather could take away the one area I think they could have legitimate success against Mankato. Time shall tell!

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

That was me being pissed? Interesting! I really was just wondering why you didn't reach out to people with knowledge of each program instead of putting out what you did.

Also, that amazing Commerce offense you mentioned has scored a single TD in 8 quarters of play against Pueblo and is 0-2 against them. Shrug.

I'm guessing that bourbon has been very much opened and consumed. As far as beating 1 OOC team, when you get to schedule 1 OOC game a year it's not exactly the most telling stat, no? You could also say that they've never managed to beat Valdosta or Ferris...of course they've never played them but...
        Uhm because this is not my job and I do it for fun and use the info gleaned from your and everyone else's team websites.

Not only have you never managed to beat Valdosta and Ferris you have also not lost to Lincoln and Shorter....of course you've never played them either.

I think you stand a good chance vs MN State this year, they've had some close games that probably shouldn't have. Maybe they will look at you and think they dont need full effort or attention since they've beaten you the last several years. That being said they keep winning and have some NFL hopefuls which is a big boost to any D2 team.

Comment

Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post

No Ferris State love
          Struggled with that one and dont know your program well enough to know if him being out will galvanize or deflate them. The 18-22 year old mind is a very fickle thing, sometimes they have great memories and let albatrosses hang around their necks other times they ohhhh look bourbon and hot chicks!!!

Comment

Well Turbo....you need to find another path out of your region.

Comment

Well Turbo....you need to find another path out of your region.
              And you need a way to make your program relevant again.

Although on a serious I won't care or follow CSU-P (or D2 Football) after this season as I'll no longer have ties there so I'm not too worried about what happens going forward. It's been a fun ride though both on here and being able to attend so many of their games both home and away. I've been afforded some great opportunities that created memories that won't be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

And you need a way to make your program relevant again.

Although on a serious I won't care or follow CSU-P (or D2 Football) after this season as I'll no longer have ties there so I'm not too worried about what happens going forward. It's been a fun ride though both on here and being able to attend so many of their games both home and away. I've been afforded some great opportunities that created memories that won't be forgotten.
                couldn't agree more!
                You should still follow them and visit the board. I'm sure they've enjoyed your support and we've enjoyed having you on the board. Don't be a stranger!

Comment

couldn't agree more!
                  You should still follow them and visit the board. I'm sure they've enjoyed your support and we've enjoyed having you on the board. Don't be a stranger!
                  I'll do what I can, appreciate it. I'm sure I'll be around to bug Chadron fans more, they would miss me too much :)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X