Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! First time I've seen Arkansas Tech on the map other than the preseason.

Comment

After Week 6: https://i.imgur.com/yqn06E6.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
        Lot of Territory going to be changing hands between GVSU and Ferris this weekend.

Comment

https://i.imgur.com/CgZFaZ4.jpg

This week we'll have a consolidation game that no one expected: Wheeling at West Liberty.

Comment

https://i.imgur.com/CgZFaZ4.jpg

This week we'll have a consolidation game that no one expected: Wheeling at West Liberty.
            Have you ever done this or seen someone do it for FCS or FBS?

Comment

Originally posted by canadarican View Post

Have you ever done this or seen someone do it for FCS or FBS?
              Where do you think I got the idea from?

Comment

Where do you think I got the idea from?

You do a better job than the FBS one, IMO. No need to have multiple logos across one contiguous territory. And what the heck is Ireland doing in there? Are we giving Ireland to TCU because they beat Kansas who beat Duke who beat Northwestern who beat Nebraska in Dublin? I don't think that's how it's supposed to work.

Comment

Originally posted by ccmoney8 View Post

You do a better job than the FBS one, IMO. No need to have multiple logos across one contiguous territory. And what the heck is Ireland doing in there? Are we giving Ireland to TCU because they beat Kansas who beat Duke who beat Northwestern who beat Nebraska in Dublin? I don't think that's how it's supposed to work.
                  Yes, the Ireland one is there because of the game being played there to start the season. It's supposed to be a fun thing, not anything serious.
                  2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

https://i.imgur.com/pT8FAvo.jpg

Comment

I’m a little rusty on the criteria. How is WU on the map but not NWMSU when NWMSU beat WU? What wins will it take to get NWMSU back on the map?

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                        I’m a little rusty on the criteria. How is WU on the map but not NWMSU when NWMSU beat WU? What wins will it take to get NWMSU back on the map?
                        You only take over the land of whoever already has land. Washburn had already lost their land to Kearney, and then Kearney lost that land (and all their other land) to Emporia. Washburn's land currently is the Fort Hays land that UCO took from Fort Hays and then lost to Washburn. NWMS doesn't have any land because they lost all their land to Pitt State, and then Washburn and Northeastern State didn't have any land to take. Essentially, you don't gain land just by beating a team. You gain land by beating a team who already owns land. But if your opponent doesn't have any land, there's nothing to take.
                        2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

You only take over the land of whoever already has land. Washburn had already lost their land to Kearney, and then Kearney lost that land (and all their other land) to Emporia. Washburn's land currently is the Fort Hays land that UCO took from Fort Hays and then lost to Washburn. NWMS doesn't have any land because they lost all their land to Pitt State, and then Washburn and Northeastern State didn't have any land to take. Essentially, you don't gain land just by beating a team. You gain land by beating a team who already owns land. But if your opponent doesn't have any land, there's nothing to take.
                          Almost correct. NW beat FHSU in Week 1 and then lost both territories to UCO in Week 4.

Comment

Inkblot, what happens if Washburn beats Pitt, takes their land, wins out but doesn't make the playoffs? They have 3 losses so no playoffs for them. How is that land accounted for in the end?

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
                              Inkblot, what happens if Washburn beats Pitt, takes their land, wins out but doesn't make the playoffs? They have 3 losses so no playoffs for them. How is that land accounted for in the end?
                              Washburn would have it on the final map.

Comment

Assuming Pitt has territory for their week 10 matchup.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X