Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gliac_fan10 View Post

Sounds like Winters just signed an extension this summer, not sure the exact details of the deal, but it appears that it’s a multiple year deal. I highly doubt they would ever offer a by out of his contract. So expect Winters to be around a while still.
    *Insert 4-letter word here

Another 4-5 years (maybe) of on-field mediocrity with a ceiling of 3rd place coming right up. Exciting!

Comment

Whatever happened to the talk that Wayne State was going D1? Don't think they would do too well if they moved up, unless Winters leaves and a new "regime" is hired.

Comment

Unless you're thinking about the pipe dream they had in the 90's about going to the MAC without having any facilities, I'm not sure what you mean. I know when asked about how the Fieldhouse might stack up in D1, the president has usually said something along the lines of "It's a D1 facility."

Under the current administration, two things will probably never happen 1) Winters gets canned (even though he should have been in 2018) 2) WSU will make the first move to D1. Though that's a topic we can beat to death more in the GLIAC chat.

Comment

Jackson at Valdosta State.
          Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by UNALions View Post
            Jackson at Valdosta State.
            LMAO football fans I swear

Comment

At least WSSU didn't lose to Lincoln....of course they didn't play and WSSU canceled everything including homecoming to be sure of that lol

Comment

Originally posted by ccmoney8 View Post

LMAO football fans I swear
                I mean, he's right. Valdosta has declined sharply.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
                  Definitely should be Hunter Hughes at WT as they are in danger of missing the playoff again for almost 10 years straight if they lose this weekend.
                  You think the HC at UTPB might on the hot seat too? He’s been there a while and they have potential but always seem to come up short. With all the money & nice facilities you would think they would be more of a competitor than they are.

Comment

Originally posted by QB11111 View Post

You think the HC at UTPB might on the hot seat too? He’s been there a while and they have potential but always seem to come up short. With all the money & nice facilities you would think they would be more of a competitor than they are.
                    Probably not since the program was built from scratch several years ago and there is a Covid year mixed in between.

Also the program has improved each year since he has been in charge.

He will get a couple of more year's grace in my opinion.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X