18. Saginaw Valley State (4-0)
    19. Nebraska-Kearney (3-1)
    20. Virginia Union (4-0)
    21. Delta State (4-0)
    22. Notre Dame (3-1)
    23. Indianapolis (3-0)
    24. Washburn (3-1)
    25. Sioux Falls (4-0)

Explain to me why Colorado Mines is still ranked at 14 with a 2-2 record.........

Comment

Originally posted by gsutiger2002 View Post
      Explain to me why Colorado Mines is still ranked at 14 with a 2-2 record.........
      Very close losses to Grand Valley and Angelo. I find it more confusing that Virginia Union is behind Valdosta.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

Very close losses to Grand Valley and Angelo. I find it more confusing that Virginia Union is behind Valdosta.
        Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by gsutiger2002 View Post
          Where do you feel they should be ranked?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post

umm behind all of the other 3-1s and 4-0s

hell UCO is 2-2 and beat emporia state and NWMS we should be up there too!

Emporia lost to us and lost to 4-0 pitt state by 1 point. theyre 2-2 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

umm behind all of the other 3-1s and 4-0s

hell UCO is 2-2 and beat emporia state and NWMS we should be up there too!

Emporia lost to us and lost to 4-0 pitt state by 1 point. theyre 2-2 as well.
              Keep in mind, a Top 25 poll is not standings. It's polling a group of people and getting their thoughts on who the top 25 teams are in the D2 world. I personally have Mines around 12..and I think they'd beat anyone that I have ranked behind them....4-0, 3-1 teams, etc. Your reasoning suggests Concord and every 4-0 team should be ranked ahead of a 2-2 Mines team who's played the top schedule in D2.

Comment

Not in front of Valdosta or Virginia Union

Comment

Keep in mind, a Top 25 poll is not standings. It's polling a group of people and getting their thoughts on who the top 25 teams are in the D2 world. I personally have Mines around 12..and I think they'd beat anyone that I have ranked behind them....4-0, 3-1 teams, etc. Your reasoning suggests Concord and every 4-0 team should be ranked ahead of a 2-2 Mines team who's played the top schedule in D2.
                  Point taken. My honest opinion: Rankings should not start until at least week 6. But that's just me. LOL

Comment

but its an opinion. even though those 4-0 teams beat everyone put in front of them so far. cant do better than that can you? can you be 2-2 a++ for effort?

you have zero idea if NE kearney could slaughter everyone in front of them or not. i mean, they lost in a close battle to a 4-0 Pitt State.

playoffs will take care of it anyway so its all trivial.

Comment

I chuckle at every post that reminds us that polls don't mean a thing or they're too early. So if they are so meaningless, why did the poster read a thread about polls? Why read a thread on a meaningless topic? Just asking... and not for a friend. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

VU won’t be any more after Delta thrashed VSU

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X