X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MarsHillU2022
    replied
    Originally posted by DaleDude View Post
    The Ferris State Bulldogs may not be invincible, but I'd say they have to be the odds on favorite to take it all. The conference game with Ferris vs Grand Valley might determine how good, or mediocre, the Bulldogs might be. I'd guess that their coach, T.A., would love to step up to the next level and if he pockets another natty he might well get that opportunity, and then Ferris might return to being "normal." That's my take.
    I think Grand Valley might be a tad better but maybe just maybe Ferris is a juggernaut again and if that's the case I could see them easily repeating again. The only team that has a legit chance to knock them off is GV or a team Like Delta state.

Leave a comment:

• MarsHillU2022
    replied
    Originally posted by UNALions View Post
    Delta State so far. Fear the Okra!
    I agree I was high on them last season. Looks like they finally got things together. They keep it up and avoid any injuries this team Will run through SR2 and could have a shot at winning it all.

Leave a comment:

• MarsHillU2022
    replied
    Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
    Ferris State, Grand Valley State, West Florida, Shepherd, Angelo State, in that order.
    Honestly, WF isn't that good this year. Delta state should replace them and I think West Georgia has a better team also.

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied
    Originally posted by DaleDude View Post
    The Ferris State Bulldogs may not be invincible, but I'd say they have to be the odds on favorite to take it all. The conference game with Ferris vs Grand Valley might determine how good, or mediocre, the Bulldogs might be. I'd guess that their coach, T.A., would love to step up to the next level and if he pockets another natty he might well get that opportunity, and then Ferris might return to being "normal." That's my take.
    TA will never leave Ferris. If he was going to, he would have long ago. He didn't need last year's title to do it. He'll retire at Ferris.

Leave a comment:

• DaleDude
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied
    Ferris State, Grand Valley State, West Florida, Shepherd, Angelo State, in that order.

Leave a comment:

• UNALions
    replied
    Delta State so far. Fear the Okra!

Leave a comment:

• cwfenn
    replied
    Originally posted by MarsHillU2022 View Post
    Who are or seem to be the clear frontrunners or favorites to win it all so far? Sadly I think it's safe to say that No team from the GSC Or SAC (Except Delta State). Has a shot to win it all. I would start with Ferris, Grand Valley, and Colorado Mines. Would like to hear some of your thoughts about this.
    Angelo State would be on the list too.

Leave a comment:

• MarsHillU2022
    started a topic D2 Frontrunners?

D2 Frontrunners?

Who are or seem to be the clear frontrunners or favorites to win it all so far? Sadly I think it's safe to say that No team from the GSC Or SAC (Except Delta State). Has a shot to win it all. I would start with Ferris, Grand Valley, and Colorado Mines. Would like to hear some of your thoughts about this.

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X