Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NWHoops View Post

I'm hardly a NW football apologist as my name shows I'm more of a basketball guy but that's a big statement. Guess it depends on what you mean by multiple scores. NW lost to Ferris last year by 21 and last year's NW team was not even close to the same level as the 2015 NW team.
    I meant something in the neighborhood of 2-3 scores. Not a blowout by any means but a convincing victory. That NWMS defense was great, but I think Ferris was better.

Didn't mean to throw any shade on NWMS, just more emphasizing how impressive Ferris seemed last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

I meant something in the neighborhood of 2-3 scores. Not a blowout by any means but a convincing victory. That NWMS defense was great, but I think Ferris was better.

Didn't mean to throw any shade on NWMS, just more emphasizing how impressive Ferris seemed last year.
      Well, 2-3 scores could be anywhere from 9-24 points. As I mentioned, last year's team lost to Ferris in that same range and the 2015 team was much better than last year's NW team. I agree that Ferris had a really good team last year (and the last few years).

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
        Shepherd has won their last six one-score games. I think that streak is bound to end sooner or later.
        Every streak ends, but good teams find a way to win those games.

Comment

Black Hills State is hiding in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
            Black Hills State is hiding in the dark.
            To make the playoffs? I totally agree... to win it all? Now that would knock my socks off
            Last edited by Gliac_fan10; 10-08-2022, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gliac_fan10 View Post

To make the playoffs? I totally agree... to win it all? Now that would knock my socks
              A Natty would blow everyone's mind. Even the moonshiners in the Black Hills!

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post

A Natty would blow everyone's mind. Even the moonshiners in the Black Hills!
                They kinda came out of nowhere to make the national semis in basketball last year.

Comment

Originally posted by MarsHillU2022 View Post

Honestly, WF isn't that good this year. Delta state should replace them and I think West Georgia has a better team also.
                  *kermit sipping tea meme*
                  2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Late to the party but I see no reason why Angelo State wouldn't be the heavy favorite to advance out of SR4.

They have already beaten Colorado Mines on the road and will probably run the LSC table to get the #1 seed.

Hard to tell how good the NSIC will be this year.

Sioux Falls looks good but the NSIC teams got smashed in the playoff games last year.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X