Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FSU VS GVSU

With the Number 1 and two teams facing each other. Here is a question. If Ferris loses do they just drop to Number two? If GV loses would they stay at two? GV has played probably the toughest schedule in D2 and You could make the argument that the three other teams in the top five aren't better than Ferris Nor GV. GV did play SG who is really good and they beat a Colorado Mines team that I think will be in the final four and potentially make it to the D2 championship.

I think it depends on how convincing of a win. If either team wins in a convincing fashion, then I can see either team sitting below #2. If it comes down to the wire and is a close game, they may just switch spots, or stay the same.

Comment

No matter what happens, I think both teams stay in the top 4

Comment

Huge win for GVSU. Obviously gv is now #1. Ferris should now be #2 but who knows what the pollsters will do. Saginaw valley dropped out of the top 25 after losing at #1 gv and after a few ridiculous penalties to blow a victory over the defending champs. Saginaw is better than all but a few teams as they just demonstrated by destroying #16 Indy. Also Davenport should be ranked . Rankings should be #1gvsu, #2 ferris, #7 svsu, Davenport #20. That seems reasonable

Comment

Originally posted by dvaara View Post
          Huge win for GVSU. Obviously gv is now #1. Ferris should now be #2 but who knows what the pollsters will do. Saginaw valley dropped out of the top 25 after losing at #1 gv and after a few ridiculous penalties to blow a victory over the defending champs. Saginaw is better than all but a few teams as they just demonstrated by destroying #16 Indy. Also Davenport should be ranked . Rankings should be #1gvsu, #2 ferris, #7 svsu, Davenport #20. That seems reasonable
          You are on fire

Comment

Originally posted by dvaara View Post
            Davenport is a paper tiger. They really haven't played anybody really good yet. But they still have a chance to prove themselves after they get to take on Lincoln. Saginaw, Ferris, and GVSU to finish off the regular season?? They'll be lucky if they can get a win out of any of those three.

Comment

ESPN showed the GVSU/FSU score tonight

Comment

Originally posted by BillyGV View Post

You are on fire
                Once in awhile

Comment

Wow Ferris fell to #7. There is no world in which Ferris wouldn't beat #3 Shepherd.

Comment

Originally posted by ccmoney8 View Post
                    Wow Ferris fell to #7. There is no world in which Ferris wouldn't beat #3 Shepherd.
                    Yea that's absurd. It should be GV #1, Ferris #2 or #3, at worst. This is why, again, the polls mean nothing, particularly the coaches poll lol.
                    2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

Yea that's absurd. It should be GV #1, Ferris #2 or #3, at worst. This is why, again, the polls mean nothing, particularly the coaches poll lol.
                      This poll leaves one's head shaking. I'm no Saggy fan, but they have them ranked lower than Indy?... who they just trucked Saturday. I get that beating a team doesn't automatically put one above that team, but look at the entire picture. And this is after Saggy ran the gauntlet of playing GV and FSU back to back. So NW's 2 losses are that much better than Saginaw? And Davenport? I know they've won.. but squeaked by with OT and last play wins on poor (3-4 and 1-6) teams. The schedule will play out soon enough for Dport (not this week though.)

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post

This poll leaves one's head shaking. I'm no Saggy fan, but they have them ranked lower than Indy?... who they just trucked Saturday. I get that beating a team doesn't automatically put one above that team, but look at the entire picture. And this is after Saggy ran the gauntlet of playing GV and FSU back to back. So NW's 2 losses are that much better than Saginaw? And Davenport? I know they've won.. but squeaked by with OT and last play wins on poor (3-4 and 1-6) teams. The schedule will play out soon enough for Dport (not this week though.)
                        Poll voters are doodyheads..

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X